Download Link

Gametype

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JtSKeOeKWc

Get cast out of Heaven, free fall 1000ft, and land unharmed! ... in Hell.

The most epic KOTH game possible. Literally of Biblical proportions. You can become an Angel. You can become a Demon. You can pass back a forth between the two worlds. It may sound a little morbid, but watching a bunch of lost souls and dead bodies spill over into a bottomless pit is pretty fun.

The "Find God" gametype is awesome for this map, but it works great with almost any variation of KOTH, CTF, Assault, or Territories. It's not bad for Team Slayer either.

The "Find God" gametype is a static-king game with two custom power ups that create an "Angel," or "Fallen Angel/Demon" player for 60 seconds. The increased mobility, shield, and sword/hammer of the superior being allows them to patrol the the pit much more effectively. They also turn bright white and it looks cool...

I hope everyone will enjoy this map, and the game.

jverjlejvl.jpg

Screenshot-3ashx.jpg

rjvpoevjoevpf.jpg

hsvlfhbvlsfb.jpg

Screenshot-2ashx.jpg

Screenshot-7ashx.jpg

Screenshotashx.jpg

jwopvhoprbr.jpg

Screenshot-12ashx.jpg

Screenshot-9ashx.jpg

Screenshot-17ashx.jpg

Hey thanks a lot guys. Skummgum, yes I made it a couple months ago. I think it might still be my favorite of my forge maps. ZB I hope you enjoy it. Adog, not positive, but I hope I will be able to get on at 9. Sounds great! The map is alot more fun when you actually have numbers. I would be happy to play it with anyone who is interested.