What Will You Build First In Halo 4?

Slenderman

Planning a sort of MoBA type game with stats and items that you can upgrade and buy throughout the round. Probably a 4v4 type match.

Once I get the system set up, I'll make a post and a video about it, but the rough draft in my head seems very doable, hopefully the forge in halo 4 allows for much more customization than the last.

I have built a more aesthetic map called Station Echo. i made it on Impact btw.

It is a space station that was abandoned for unknown reasons, with the entire 322 crew missing. All that was found were the weapons and vehicles lying about.

And that one of the mine shafts had been collapsed using explosives.......

Mysterious huh?

Im gunna turn it into a Flood map (after a few building tweaks of course)

• Like 1

I have built a more aesthetic map called Station Echo. i made it on Impact btw.

It is a space station that was abandoned for unknown reasons, with the entire 322 crew missing. All that was found were the weapons and vehicles lying about.

And that one of the mine shafts had been collapsed using explosives.......

Mysterious huh?

Im gunna turn it into a Flood map (after a few building tweaks of course)

If you want, we can team up for projects.

At least, I know for mine I will want it to be very detailed and pleasing to the eye.

I can make the engineering, and level progression well enough, but I fear I'd get lazy when it comes to symmetry and cleanliness x3.

Actually, PM me if you wanna hear my thoughts on the level I'm going to make.

Am in the process of making the drop ship from aliens on the erosion map with the griffball court making a convincing hanger of the sulaco. Vid and screenshots are on my file share already.

Previous maps of mine from halo reach are on mg YouTube channel just search for Fort BoA

I'm a little late to the thread. However - I've built a 'Smear the Quear' map. It was one of my favourites from Halo:3, and my friend and I honestly couldn't pass up the oppurtunity. We've tested it out - it works great. Can't wait for it to be downloaded and the like, have all our friends playing on it at once. The only thing that upsets me is that the 'Quear' can no longer be a pink spartan. Just a really scary, odd lookin' flood. But the intent of the gamemode is still there, and that's all that matters. I've also built, alongside the same friend, several neat little maps on Impact. Can add my GT and check 'em out sometime, if you'd like.

@OP, Awesome name. And I had the idea in halo reach to make a SPACE SHIP INFECTION map, but sadly id didnt have the right tools, With this new, forgot the name of it but im just going to call it the 'area changer' (Could someone please tell me the name) it should make it easier to make someone feel weightless in my map where the ship might be breaking apart. I cant wait XD.

Are you talking about trait zones by chance?

@OP, Awesome name. And I had the idea in halo reach to make a SPACE SHIP INFECTION map, but sadly id didnt have the right tools, With this new, forgot the name of it but im just going to call it the 'area changer' (Could someone please tell me the name) it should make it easier to make someone feel weightless in my map where the ship might be breaking apart. I cant wait XD.

I jus made one kinda like that, it was a space station that was all destroyed and some of the walls were broken and open to space, also made it so that the zombies would spawn in maintenance tunnels or airvents above the map and drop down from the ceiling, its really fun :D

I made two maps so far. The first one is a New Mombasa based map, which is one thing i was known fir doing in Reach. It has destroyed buildings, collapsed towers, a building in the background thats on fire ect. really cool map. Also made an infection map called Shut Down. It supposed to be a destroyed space station or space ship, having wires hanging from the ceiling, rubble everywhere, broken walls that open up to space, and a tunnel system above the ceiling so that all the zombies drop down from the ceiling, really fun to play on. Also the flood gametype I made for that is based off of Dead Space

In addition to finding glitches, I'm also working on a gigantic BTB map on Ravine, it's based off of the map variant Settler, but I'm adding a lot more to it, changing up the bases a little bit, etc. It's gonna be epic when I'm finished, and it will take up the entire map. Then I'll probably do the same with the other forge maps.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...