What Will You Build First In Halo 4?

Slenderman

I will build a soccer map.

What? I Like Soccer ;D

Darn it Biggles, it's football and you know it is! :)

OT: I'm probably going to remake a few of my favourite maps from Reach. After that, I'm thinking of trying to port a few maps from Gears of War 3, as I think they're really well designed and could be hugely fun in Halo.

@OP, Awesome name. And I had the idea in halo reach to make a SPACE SHIP INFECTION map, but sadly id didnt have the right tools, With this new, forgot the name of it but im just going to call it the 'area changer' (Could someone please tell me the name) it should make it easier to make someone feel weightless in my map where the ship might be breaking apart. I cant wait XD.

does anyone know if soccer balls golf balls and dice are coming back, honestly i love that objects cast shadows, i always hated trying to create a dark room in reach because it was almost impossible to do it, ill prob build an epic slayer map using the gravity zones or a race track

@A_L00s3_Scr3w How do you get/make and awesome signature like that? Ive seen so many people with pretty cool ones and mine is just bland. Just wondering.

Insigia made it for me. You can ask him to make you one by filling in the criteria to your liking.

Go here: 343i Community Signature Shop v2.0 - General Discussion - 343Industries Community Forum