Download Link

Gametype Download

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bYPW7MhvBI

Screenshot-49ashx.jpg

Screenshot-18ashx.jpg

This cliffside mansion compound near Bozeman, Montana has long been the home of millionaire fanatic cult leader Dr. Raymond Tangier. Recently, several Bozeman citizens have been reported missing, and strange noises have been heard coming from the woods around Tangier's compound.

Calls to local and federal agencies have gone unanswered, so the residents of Bozeman have taken matters into their own hands. They put together a militia investigation task force made up of 4-15 local residents. (good thing 4-15 of them happen to be Spartans)

Although they set off early in the afternoon, the party does not reach the edge of Tangier's estate until just after the sun has set. Some in the group are starting to have second thoughts about the whole expedition. Luckily, none of that will matter soon. In a few seconds they will all learn that Dr. Tangier is a much more persuasive recruiter than anyone had previously imagined...

<table 0"="" cellspacing="0" border="0" height="100%" width="100%" align="center" valign="top" style="background-image: url(http://www.forgehub....ark/misc/bg.jpg); background-attachment: fixed; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: rgb(4, 4, 4); background-position: 50% 0%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">

Zompound is my attempt to make an infection map that plays as much like a real horror film as possible. I tried to compile as many monster chase/escape scenes in my head as I could. I then attempted to in-game organically re-create them with the layout of this map.

The human players all start outside of the cliff mansion compound. They will want to move inside as quickly as they possibly can. Of course, just like in a film, or in real life, you can always decide to go it alone and stay outside...

The house has 4 main interior floors and a rooftop. There are 8 total entrances, some more obvious that others. These entrances can be approached from a wide variety of angles.

Screenshot-71ashx.jpg

Screenshot-4ashx-1.jpg

Screenshot-33ashx.jpg

Screenshot-70ashx.jpg

Screenshot-63ashx.jpg

Screenshot-69ashx.jpg

Screenshot-68ashx.jpg

Screenshot-44ashx.jpg

Screenshot-55ashx.jpg

Screenshot-53ashx.jpg

Screenshot-29ashx.jpg

Screenshot-14ashx.jpg