2 Part campain? Also Co-op gameplay characters?

Fail Master

no1 expected a halo4

and a group of rouge elites, sounds fun lol

Yeah, i meant: well, too complicated, too tired right now. lol.

Yeah, when I was reading this there was so much I wanted to say, but Sternu pretty much summed it up. More Spartan II's are alive, and there are magical chiefs. End of story.

Exactly, end of story.

• Like 1

QOUTE

IMO it would be horrible. Too much splitting campaign may result not understandable. And, there is no Noble-Seven/Eight/Nine. Only Six.

QOUTE

of course i did not meant to be in reach but in later half or another game series (i would love it)

QOUTE

nice idea but that would make it difficult for lone wolfs to get the full story =/

QOUTE

there exist online co-op in both halo 3 and reach

and it will also make you play the campaign multiple times.

like COD campaign i only play them 3 times 1-to play it 2-play it on hardest difficulty 3- get the last achievements

Yeah, when I was reading this there was so much I wanted to say, but Sternu pretty much summed it up. More Spartan II's are alive, and there are magical chiefs. End of story.

Can that be the official name for the co op person? Magical Chief? haha

the sequel to Glasslands, The Thursday War, is coming out in October, and Silentium, the final chapter of the Forerunner trilogy, in January. (yes, you have quite a lot of things that you'll miss unless you start buying the books, lol!)

Hmh, we'll see. I don't want an abrupt ending, but i don't want a forced sequel too. In fact, i wasn't expecting Halo 4.

343i stated that the Forward Unto Dawn is being attached by a force of Covenants that broke the truce with the Humans.

They come from space.

Ok then guess you were right

It would be cooler if the co-op players were Fred, Linda, Kelly, and maybe Tom (S-III who was with those three). But then, the levels where MC has to get from the FUD to the Infinity. lol

Also,

Yes, Fred, Linda, and Kelly are still alive. They were also told at the end of Glasslands that they were being stationed aboard the Infinity.

• Like 2

It would be cooler if the co-op players were Fred, Linda, Kelly, and maybe Tom (S-III who was with those three). But then, the levels where MC has to get from the FUD to the Infinity. lol

Also,

Yes, Fred, Linda, and Kelly are still alive. They were also told at the end of Glasslands that they were being stationed aboard the Infinity.

Yes, it would be really cool. I hope you'll encounter them.

I really hoped that in co-op, the second player was a S-IV. But, Obviously, you should do a half or more game being two Master Chief and the little rest like a S-IV. Obviously, it would be ridiculous.

Hope for Halo 5. lol.

Well, first of all, the campain is only going to be a two player game... Unfortunately. And I know that this is a stupid suggestion, but maybe they will have the story go that Cortana can just step out and fire a gun or something. It'd be cool though. :/

Maybe at the end of Halo 4, Blue Team arrives at requiem to help John, but Frankie confirmed at comic con that blue team wouldn't be in the game, but that doesn't mean Halsey won't, and they could be in the ending.

That would be so awesome! I was thinking that maybe Halsey would appear in the game too :)

Well, first of all, the campain is only going to be a two player game... Unfortunately. And I know that this is a stupid suggestion, but maybe they will have the story go that Cortana can just step out and fire a gun or something. It'd be cool though. :/

That would be so awesome! I was thinking that maybe Halsey would appear in the game too :)

No, they confirmed that the campaign will be playable by 4 players and that you would all play as chiefs

• 2 weeks later...