Spartan Flood

Wes Stone501

Update:

2821803-gallery.png

IT'S REAL!!!!

Original: The infection game type needs to have the "infected" turn into spartan flood. They wouldn't need the sword any more and they would have the long tenticles to smack people. I think that it would make infection funner to play because it actually give it context. They could also make it so when the clean get infected show a third person animation showing him getting infected. I doubt this will happen but i will dream.

1208394338_Spartan_Flood_by_GraphiteKnight.jpg

• Like 4

Spartans can not turn into flood. :P

I am not sure why but it has to do with their biological and physical enhancements.

Great picture though.

Actually, it's theoretically possible that they can. The only Spartans that have come in contact with the flood are the ones aboard the UNSC Spirit of Fire and Master Chief.

The only reason that SGT Johnson couldn't be infected was because of Boren's Syndrome. It is wide speculation that this means he is a Spartan I (ORION Project), however it has never been in any of the novels (or games) that he took part in that program. And Boren's Syndrome is an actual disease in the Haloverse, caused by plasma radiation. The degenerative properties caused by the ORION Project mimicked these symptoms, which is why a lot of the SI's were diagnosed with it.

And it wasn't that the flood COULDN'T infect Johnson, more along the lines that they didn't WANT to.

• Like 1

Actually, it's theoretically possible that they can. The only Spartans that have come in contact with the flood are the ones aboard the UNSC Spirit of Fire and Master Chief.

The only reason that SGT Johnson couldn't be infected was because of Boren's Syndrome. It is wide speculation that this means he is a Spartan I (ORION Project), however it has never been in any of the novels (or games) that he took part in that program. And Boren's Syndrome is an actual disease in the Haloverse, caused by plasma radiation. The degenerative properties caused by the ORION Project mimicked these symptoms, which is why a lot of the SI's were diagnosed with it.

And it wasn't that the flood COULDN'T infect Johnson, more along the lines that they didn't WANT to.

Ive alsp heard it is because the flood can not get inside the armor. But thanks for the cool info :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...