[DGL] - Season 1 Match One

DoctorB77

Wait... were we supposed to play slayer pro?

Donut and I played classic slayer with AR's and I got a bit demolished 4-12. I suck with the AR lol xD

But then we played again (classic slayer) but with DMR's, and I think he still won, I just forget the score.

Should we play slayer pro?

Ya go ahead and play slayer pro. You still have a week. Make sure to save your gameplay as well :)

Ok. The site will be updated and a new thread will be posted later tonight. If you have not yet finished your matches yet be sure to get them done by the release of the 3rd Round.

Expected Update time tonight is around 8:30 Central Time.

Ya. The new idea is that once a match is announced you have 2 weeks to finish that match. But every week one is released. So it is possible to have two matches that you need to complete. However after two weeks you will not be able to complete the match unless I decide to have a "make up" week at the end. But seeing how this Season while still be shorter is going to overlap with the launch of halo 4, I do not want to have any more time added on than what I need.

If anyone has any questions PLEASE message me so that you are not confused. I am trying my best to have this league work with all of your busy schedules.