[DGL] - Season 1 Match One

DoctorB77

Announcement+Banner.png

DGL - Match 1 Release

Alright guys. The match one list is out on the DGL website at http://docsgamingleague.webs.com/match-list. The DGL went off with a bang today with Stealth taking on Mr. Biggles. If you want to see the score it will be on the match list page as well. The maps will be on the map section of the site and you will be playing on my map named realm. You can play on either Slayer Pro or MLG, just agree on the gametype with your opponent. If you are not able to choose a gametype then you will play slayer pro. Be sure to send me your scores and if you want your game on the youtube channel send me a link to your file share video. Make sure to stay in first person and keep the hud displayed.

If you have any questions PM me.

Good luck guys :)

• Like 1

Do the maps change every week?

Yes. Next week you will be playing on skummgummegubbe's map. Called the Reactor. It is in the file set in my fileshare named DGL - Season 1.

I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF!!! I REMEMBERED HOW TO SPELL SKUMM's NAME :D

Yes. Next week you will be playing on skummgummegubbe's map. Called the Reactor. It is in the file set in my fileshare named DGL - Season 1.

Maybe it shouldn't be in your fileshare? create suspense ;)

Maybe it shouldn't be in your fileshare? create suspense ;)

Oh. I was surprused at that. I would habe thought that you would want to go look over the map.

Also here is me and Gazzy Mill Mill's match. Sorry that i had to cut some parts out. I had to go under 10 minutes.

it will be fun to play my map se how it goes :P

and good work on the spelling of my name :P

Ok guys what are your plans on playing. You need to make sure to message your opponent and figure out when to play.

I have messaged Drizzy and we're trying to set up the match. I will be out of town tomorrow but will be available Thursday and Friday evening to get it done. I will message you with the score and post here as well.

Thanks again Doc for setting this up! :thumbsup:

Im absolutely joining next season!

Thanks for you enthusiasm. It makes my day a little brighter. This should be over after 12 weeks. Then

I have messaged Drizzy and we're trying to set up the match. I will be out of town tomorrow but will be available Thursday and Friday evening to get it done. I will message you with the score and post here as well.

Thanks again Doc for setting this up! :thumbsup:

Sounds good Choot. I am probably going to give everyone 2 weeks to complete the match. As long as they contact me or post here warning me first. And Good Luck Dan :)

I messaged my opponent and he acted like he had no clue what I was talking about. I messaged him back and have heard nothing for two days. I'm ready to go......put me in coach!

Ya. Unplayed matches are a sticky situation regarding who gets points and wh doesnt. Dependi.g on who is ready to go amd who is just on the league. Would anyone like to volunteer to be a point judge? To decide what should be done with unplayed matches?

Ya. Unplayed matches are a sticky situation regarding who gets points and wh doesnt. Dependi.g on who is ready to go amd who is just on the league. Would anyone like to volunteer to be a point judge? To decide what should be done with unplayed matches?

Um, why don't you just give the win to whoever turned up on the day?

Um, why don't you just give the win to whoever turned up on the day?

Because different people can show up on different days. And it isn't really fair to have one person not show up that specific day when the other person has been waiting the entire time.

Food for thought Doc.....(just a suggestion)..... I could play AD for the first round, itchin' to get him in my sights, lmao....

You're being VERY generous giving two weeks.

Come on members! Let's get these matches played!! :clapping:

Choot is right. Lets get these done. I do not want to have everyone go over a week :D

And you will not be playing AD until about halfway through the season :P

• Like 1

Drizzy_Dan vs. Choot 'em

Drizzy won 6 - 2

First match.......DONE!! :thumbsup:

Good. I will probably get the video done this weekend. I have a map to make though :)

Dude....gimme a sling shot, I'll take on the world! I just wanna kill someone!

Has GioFosho responded to you yet?