Guilty Spark in Halo 4?

TruSlick87

I'm starting this off lightly because it seems many people have not read the forerunner saga yet so if you have not read Primordium then you might be lost....

how do you think guilty spark will effect the story in Halo 4 due to the ending of Primordium?....He might still be pissed at the chief or maybe hes back to good, then really he was never good....hum...it's still hard to say :)

Spoiler alert!...so if u have seen or read or heard guilty spark has a copy and its free and incontroll of a unsc vessle and as a guess of my own is headed 2 find the librarian...puting the crew to rest until 343 needs them...is it possible he makes his way to the planet and is in contol of the cryptum?

Spoiler alert!...so if u have seen or read or heard guilty spark has a copy and its free and incontroll of a unsc vessle and as a guess of my own is headed 2 find the librarian...puting the crew to rest until 343 needs them...is it possible he makes his way to the planet and is in contol of the cryptum?

No, because the Cryptum is being controlled by the Didact

As of right now, it's too difficult to say whether or not he will directly or indirectly impact the Chief's story. I'm leaning towards an indirect impact in Halo 4, myself. Maybe he shows up in Halo 5 or 6. We won't know until we get our hands on silentium, however.

guilty spark is dead... i remember, because i killed him myself xD and if he does have a backup, then maybe. but i think that having more monitors on requiem (because its an active forerunner installation) makes more sense.

he does have a sort of backup system that humans had discovered. He later took control of the human ship and claimed that he was going to find the librarian

he does have a sort of backup system that humans had discovered. He later took control of the human ship and claimed that he was going to find the librarian

Well. It is all possible. But if he is in the game then they will clear it up during the campaign. I am glad they are keeping their promise to involve the halo books into the stroyline :)

• Like 1

I want to say this:

Games > Books

Sorry, but its a fact...

The games may take precedence over the books, but the books are canon (that's a fact) and provide back story as well as bridging the gap between games. They are just as important (if not more so) to the Halo universe and its fiction as the games are. According to the book Halo: Primordium (and from what people have said) he has a backup, so no he is not dead.

• Like 1

The games may take precedence over the books, but the books are canon (that's a fact) and provide back story as well as bridging the gap between games. They are just as important (if not more so) to the Halo universe and its fiction as the games are. According to the book Halo: Primordium (and from what people have said) he has a backup, so no he is not dead.

Yes, you are right, but in bungies books, the games came first.

*Oh wait, we're not dealing with bungie anymore so yeah..

And apparently 343 is gonna try following the books, so 343 GS Might make an appearence :D

Edited by Killerdude1635

I have to agree with this. Without the books, we wouldn't even know what makes a Spartan a Spartan. As a matter of fact, before I got my hands on the books I thought that Master Chief was a cyborg. xD

And back in the day Bungie used to develop the games right along side the books, to make sure the canon was matching. It wasn't until Reach came out that Bungie said the whole games>books thing.

I want to say this:

Games > Books

Sorry, but its a fact...

Ah this made me laugh. You my friend are so wrong its absurd, theyre more equal if anything. Besides, theres so much more action in the books.

A perfect example is the "Fall Of Reach," the book had way more action then the actual game.