Looking for good players for halo 3, reach and of course halo 4. You must be good to join up and I will test you out. You must be talkative, have good connection and at least 16 years old. Hit me up asap! Also we do not have anything matching so do not worry about gamertag changes or anything else.

Gamertag: iRush God

We're a BTB clan, why would we do pointless Gamebattles?

lol cuz thats where the good teams and players are. Explain how Gamebattles is pointless apposed to you just asking randoms? What is your gamertag? Also doing JUST a BTB clan match is lame. You don't do 2v2, 4v4, or anything small? Pathetic!

Gamebattles thrives on competition and is for people who enjoy playing Major League Gaming-orientated gameplay. I do not see a Big Team Battle GB section. Secondly, asking random people would be going on to matchmaking and asking players that are alone to play us; are you assuming that you and your clan are random players? I will reveal my gamertag only when you accept the match.

Do not waste my time with talk.

Gamebattles thrives on competition and is for people who enjoy playing Major League Gaming-orientated gameplay. I do not see a Big Team Battle GB section. Secondly, asking random people would be going on to matchmaking and asking players that are alone to play us; are you assuming that you and your clan are random players? I will reveal my gamertag only when you accept the match.

Do not waste my time with talk.

You are an idiot! Give me your tag or are you too scared?

Yep because I can stomp any one of your clan members, but alas you are all marked as cowards.

Anyone you say? How about Pyro UK? That Guerrilla? arben550? Rha Morkute and SNIPE VIPER123? They have 2.00 K/D or above and all they play is MLG. If you are so "cocky" and sure about this victory, play us and we shall soon see.

Anyone you say? How about Pyro UK? That Guerrilla? arben550? Rha Morkute and SNIPE VIPER123? They have 2.00 K/D or above and all they play is MLG. If you are so "cocky" and sure about this victory, play us and we shall soon see.

I am not going to argue with a child. Now please stop wasting my time. oh and fyi, this was a recruiting thread not a challenge thread dumb ass!

kid KD doesn't mean anything I am not even a lvl 20 in halo 3 and I have a KD less than a 1.00 but yet I can still stomp 50s. Another thing is that there are a few reason why no one plays big team: they take to long and vehicles are cheap.

• Like 1

kid KD doesn't mean anything I am not even a lvl 20 in halo 3 and I have a KD less than a 1.00 but yet I can still stomp 50s. Another thing is that there are a few reason why no one plays big team: they take to long and vehicles are cheap.

Three things.

One, the fifties that are playing Halo 3 right now are garbage, they've got nothing on the Pros who played Halo 3 in its prime.

Secondly, an average Big Team Battle clan match takes approximately seven minutes with a quick execution and an organised battle plan.

Thirdly, a wide range of vehicles require skill, which you may not know about. It takes skill to make a Wraith Mortar hit a moving vehicle, alongside the Revenant. It also takes a skilled driver to avoid said mortars and a skilled gunner to wade off oncoming forces. Vehicles take more skill than you realise, and when have you ever seen an Invasion/War/Battle without vehicles? Did the mighty Covenant use vehicles? I think you find they did.

Three things.

One, the fifties that are playing Halo 3 right now are garbage, they've got nothing on the Pros who played Halo 3 in its prime.

Secondly, an average Big Team Battle clan match takes approximately seven minutes with a quick execution and an organised battle plan.

Thirdly, a wide range of vehicles require skill, which you may not know about. It takes skill to make a Wraith Mortar hit a moving vehicle, alongside the Revenant. It also takes a skilled driver to avoid said mortars and a skilled gunner to wade off oncoming forces. Vehicles take more skill than you realise, and when have you ever seen an Invasion/War/Battle without vehicles? Did the mighty Covenant use vehicles? I think you find they did.

Actually 50s are still pretty good and yes vehicles are cheap. You suck kid just get over it. If you wanna 1v1 make a gamebattles. I'm done lol