• Wetwork
    • Pioneer
    • Engineer
    • Tracker
    • Rogue
    • Stalker
    • Pathfinder
    • Operator

Imma use WetWork coz i play stealthely and sneaky. I think it would b perfect 4 my style of play.

wetwork, why?

for anyone who knows what a wetwork agent is thats why.

only question is what do i pair it with. thruster? inf sprint? cloak? i just dont know

I'd pare it w/ prom. vision, a DMR mayb mobility or fire power. If fire power a DMR and a suppressor. But that's just me.

Right now I am my first Spec, Wetwork (level 58). I decided to go Wetwork because I really loved the perk, Stealth, that it comes with once you complete Wetwork. Who doesn't love faster movement and assassinations, quiet footsteps, and being practically invisible to Promethean Vision? Plus I really liked the way the armor looked. At the time I had only two Specs unlocked, Wetwork and Operator, so I chose Wetwork. Now I have them all unlocked, so my next choice is going to be Pioneer. My only reason being the perk Fast Track. It'll help me get from 70-130 quicker once I complete the Spec. After that I'm going Engineer for only one reason: the Suppressor (my favorite gun) weapon skin.

I am on my last specialization and I am nearly through with it. I am on Pathfinder level 126. I went Pioneer first after I got my email for Fast Track. I know it seems cheap getting a little extra XP after every match. But considering you are using Fast Track in place of other Tactical Packages such as Mobility or Firepower it is not that big of a deal. I'm not going to have any need for it anymore here soon unless 343 does decide to make more Specializations.

• 2 weeks later...