Tommy T

I don't know about you guys, and I know this is going to sound really knit-picky, but I really dislike the halo 4 announcer's voice. Yes it does sound a little like the previous games, but I feel it's too energetic ("OooverkiLL?" that's what it sounds like when I hear it). It doesn't sound like the master chief anymore (and I know it's not him in the other games reading what's going on, but to me it does sound a bit similar). I think my favorites for the voice was halo 3 and reach. I just hope they change it a little or I get used to the new voice!

What do you think about this?

• 2 months later...

How long has he been doing it? Maybe he wanted to change it up a little because he was bored of saying it the exact same way every time? This may be a weird comparison but think about musicians, same concept applies, some guitarists will improvise a solo when playing live sometimes because they get tired of playing the same solo over and over again.