Azaxx And Donut And all the other Great members - Playdate

Dog

Hillo. All I found this idea far back in my messages.

I'm having a playdate for Donut Azaxx And all of the other great members who left and came back or just left.

Absolute Dog

Spectral Jester

Donut

Azaxx

AgentLofi

Bob

Scott

If I missed any body. I'm really sorry but you will still be in everyones heart.

I am Having a playdate for all of the Great Members.

I plan on having this playdate when ever hosters have a comfortable time.

I will need some Hosters.

each one of these people on this list did a deed to help get this forum. From how it was when it was created and from now.

Thank You--Lil Dog

Permission from- Drizzy Dan

Cough Cough** since I got barely battery I will edit this tommorow and some tonight

Azaxx-Kept the shoutbox Alive drawn so many EXCELLENT pictures. And is a very good friend.

Donut-When the Shoutbox went dark. That's why we are glad to have a Donut on our side. He also helps with machima (I hope I spelled it right). Hes also a good friend.

Spectral Jester--If you needed help he was always their. Hes a good friend to talk to. If I never met him I would of probably been banned at the start lol

Absolute Dog-- Hes a very good friend to joke with and play halo with. Hes always their when this forum needs assistance.

AgentLofi--I didn't know him that well but he defintaely was a good hosted on halo.

• Like 6