Learning Java and Modding Minecraft

Ok, so I actually do know HOW to mod Minecraft, but I don't know HOW to mod Minecraft. I even have some ideas, but I am missing something crucial. I can't read Java. I also can't make mobs very well because I am on a Mac, and PC is better for making mobs. So, I propose 2 things:

1. I need someone to teach me to read Java. That would be excellent, and I would be eternally grateful.

2. I need someone to work with me to make mobs. That would also be great.

So, those are the two things I need. If you can help out, just let me know, and we'll start modding Minecraft.

First objective: Green Hill Zone!

Green_Hill_Zone_by_Orioto.jpg

GREEN_HILL_ZONE_Wallpaper_2e0ti.jpg

At_green_hill_zone_by_evmousser-d34hqm7.jpg

I'm taking AP Computer Science this year, so I kind of know the basics pretty well. Anyway, last year in the Programming class at my school I found out that YouTube is your friend. Just watch some tutorials and you will be able to build a basic knowledge that way. Alternatively you could use http://www.codecademy.com/ to learn. It seems to be very good, but it teaches Javascript, not Java. The basics are the same in both languages, but the syntax is a bit different.

Now just to even start editing the code in MineCraft you will need a java decompiler (I recommend JD - GUI) and the program Eclipse. You can find tutorials for both of these on YouTube. After that, you are set, good luck.

Yes, I do think my memory is good. I haven't lived in Idaho in two years, and I can still ace the drivers test. Can't do it in Oregon, but I can in Idaho. Dumb, right?

And I actually do have the programs for modding Minecraft, I just can't read it when I do...

Also, I thank you for the link.