The 1 Halo Map You'd Like As Future Halo 4 DLC

VEF214

I would like see the return of sandtrap, valhalla, the pit, halo 2s blood gulch, and maybe some scaled down halo wars maps? but most of all i would like to see them take some of the most popular community maps from prvious game and give them an 'offcial' place within the game as proper graphic maps

Id also like to see derelict. i really liked it. so much i remade it in reach (On my file share).

Wow, no love for Construct huh? Am I the only Construct map lover in the community? It was hands down the most original and beautiful map for Halo 3. Give it a sexy white Forerunner overhaul with a few new paths and it could easily be one the best maps of all time....well, it is already imo...

• Like 1

Wow, no love for Construct huh? Am I the only Construct map lover in the community? It was hands down the most original and beautiful map for Halo 3. Give it a sexy white Forerunner overhaul with a few new paths and it could easily be one the best maps of all time....well, it is already imo...

I liked that map. :3

• 4 weeks later...

I actually was going to say that but could'nt remember the name so lrft it out, thanks for reminding me.