Lil' Dogs 343i MLG Team

Dog

Hello Fellow Members Are U good at Halo.

R u great at Mlg

Are you Amazing at Gaming!

Then Join The 343 Team we will be battling other teams from xbox live. And some from the Internet.

COME JOIN US TODAY!

REPRESENT OUR FORUM!

DO YOU WANNA JOIN?

Requirements--

You Gotta have an Working Xbox

You gottta have an Mic or text pad.

If you don't have either you can communicate via the shoutbox.

You gotta show up to practices.

You Gotta Own Halo 3 . Halo reach. And Soon To Be Released Halo 4.

You Gotta have Pure Skill..

RULES--

If you miss 3 practices without a excuse your kicked benched for 1 month.

If you don't pass my test you don't join.

Only 8 members in the team.

Another Rule- if you are GermanShepardD or Mr.Biggles. you don't need any test**

TEST--

You will do 2 challenges. If you pass you join the team

Well if you Fail Well I guess you Fail and you tried your best.

Once I get people In the team I will start announcing practices

Post Below if you are interested..

I am Absolute Dog and I approve this message!

Let's help Lil' Dog out guys!

• Like 2

I am a maybe btw, once my xbox live expires I'll be using my best friend's account, I have to see if its still okay with him though, I don't wanna piss him off lol.

-Edited into one post by moderator-

Forgot to say that i would still like to go through the tests, the sooner the better preferably.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey what's the second part of the test?

I completed the first part, the 1v1. I'm pretty sure I passed that considering I won 10-1.... and wasn't that supposed to be on an MLG settings...?

Anyway, I'd like to know what I'm doing next thanks.

Welcome our Second Member Bullet and it was 7-10

Im willing to join, although I only play H3 I do not play Reach. Will this be an issue?

no it wont be a problem. We practice on reach halo3 and halo4.

But mostly on 3 and 4.

This is completely the wrong way to make an MLG team.

1. You don't trial people for a team, that's dumb, i never trialed ever for people to join me,that's silly, all you have to do is make sure they are your good friends and play with them a lot. (Like me And Gazzy)

2. You've got to have natural ability. No offence Dog, but, you seem to lack the skill to be able to play at a high enough MLG level, also, you have to make sure your teammates are somewhat as good if not better than you. Because, if one of you lacks, it will affect the whole team.

3. You don't 1v1 people, that doesn't prove you're good enough at all, especially not on slayer pro settings, that doesn't prove anything. Also, Campaign + skulls doesn't prove anything, as i saw you were trying to.

You have to learn a lot, for a start, play MLG.

• Like 2

This is completely the wrong way to make an MLG team.

1. You don't trial people for a team, that's dumb, i never trialed ever for people to join me,that's silly, all you have to do is make sure they are your good friends and play with them a lot. (Like me And Gazzy)

2. You've got to have natural ability. No offence Dog, but, you seem to lack the skill to be able to play at a high enough MLG level, also, you have to make sure your teammates are somewhat as good if not better than you. Because, if one of you lacks, it will affect the whole team.

3. You don't 1v1 people, that doesn't prove you're good enough at all, especially not on slayer pro settings, that doesn't prove anything. Also, Campaign + skulls doesn't prove anything, as i saw you were trying to.

You have to learn a lot, for a start, play MLG.

We dont mean to raun on your parade dog but just because you call it an MLG group does not make us major league gamers. I was accepted and I know that I still need to work more to get to the MLG status. I might over the next few years but not now.

We love playing you but there is not really a reason to be MLG. I'm sorry but I am withdrawing from this. Dont feel bad but just think it over a bit.