Battlefield 4 Set in Modern Day

Anarchy

There's not much new's about Battlefield 4 but the series devloper DICE has told us that it will stay put in the modern day and not go into the future.

On other note Tredesson has confirmed that they haven't put an end to the bad company franchise.

Source - http://www.gameinfor...he-present.aspx

Wait, it doesn't say the Bad Company Series is done it says

"Trodesson also said that the studio hasn't shut the door on the Bad Company franchise."

You made me panic for no reason.

Wait, it doesn't say the Bad Company Series is done it says

"Trodesson also said that the studio hasn't shut the door on the Bad Company franchise."

You made me panic for no reason.

Oh god, thanks for clearing that up, there is still hope for us bad company players

Why is BF4 coming out so soon? Are they going to pull a CoD from now on and drop a new game every year? DICE lost my interest when they tried to make me download 3 GB or so of updates just to play multiplayer with my friends. And when they let people put their servers with their modified rules and the host's ability to kick people and.... AHHHH!!

Okay no.

First of all, ever since Battlefield 1942 came out a new battlefield has come out every two years (Actually, more like three years since the games release late into the second year). They are not pulling a "call of duty" especially since excluding Battlefield: Vietnam, every single game has been a large leap forward in many areas unlike COD.

Secondly, it's "3GB" because it includes the Expansion Packs.

Thirdly, its not that hard to find good servers to play on at all. I spent five minutes and I've never joined a bad server since.

I always wanted the story of BC and BF to connect, maybe BF4's story begins with the Russians coming in through Alaska, and while youre fighting, HQ sends in back up. Out of nowhere a tank shows up and aims at you, but it strangely blows up. 4 soldiers show up with the one who appoars to be the leader saying "Nice shot Haggard!". You then fight with this strange squad, called "Bad company" for the rest of the mission. If this is include in BF4's campaign, I won't need a BC3