Fail Master

Who Has Pre-ordered The Halo 4 Limited Edition?

I am getting the Halo 4 Xbox 360... I wish I can get both of them... =/ But I am ok with that.

Pre-ordered LE as I always have done. Halo 3 was $120, Reach was $130, Halo 4 is $140. At this rate I could buy three games instead of Halo 6.

Its all sold out online.

I have yet to pre-order it. All the stores like have it sold out (for pre-orders) I bet.

GOT DAMNNN!!!

Do you think they will restock? Cause I cant wait in line for countless hours to probably not even get a LE =/

PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF HALO FANS EVERYWHERE RESTOCK SOME LE's

Im AlmightyLuX & I approve this message.

I was thinking now I will be getting the Halo 4 Xbox 360 and the Halo 4 Limited Edition at the same time. But I needed to do things first before I do that. I need to do something in gamestop the next time I go there. 7_7

I only pre ordered the game i don't think limited edition is even that much of a deal it's so much money.Why not get the regular one.

• Like 1

Because here in NZ every console game is overpriced. The LE($130) was actually cheaper from a hardware retailer (that have amazing CS for RMAs etc) than it was from a games stores (90-150$ depending)

Already have both the LE and the controller paid, now just wait til Nov. 6th... Voting? Bah, I have Halo 4! Much more important!

Can anyone tell me where I can get it!? So freaking pissed right now. No retailer is selling it anymore. WTF!?

• Like 1

Try snagging one at walmart, I know my local walmart will have 8-10 copies of the LE on launch night

is there anyone on here that would sell me ther le copy please!?

You willhave better luck getting it off of ebay man