Who Has Pre-ordered The Halo 4 Limited Edition?

Fail Master

have you pre-ordered the LE of Halo 4? Have you pre-ordered H4 at all? If you have, what do you expect from it?

I've pre-ordered the LE and i payed a total of £40 for a deposit, meaning i only have to pay roughly £35 on the day of release (*like a boss*). I've been keeping a close eye on the bonus content and if you havnt resently checked is a list of them:

War Games Map Pack Access

The competitive multiplayer modes of Halo 4 are known as War Games. The Limited Edition includes access to nine maps - three future competitive multiplayer map packs, each including three locations, available for download post-launch on Xbox LIVE. Yes, you read that correctly; you get nine maps in the form of future DLC with the purchase of the Halo 4 Limited Edition. Score!

Specializations

Everyone will have access to select Specializations, but those that purchase the Halo 4 Limited Edition will receive the ability to unlock six Specializations early, available at launch on Xbox LIVE. You can use them, one at a time, to achieve higher ranks in your Spartan career. In addition to gaining access to new ranks, Specializations unlock new customization options. We’ll be releasing more information about Specializations at E3, so expect additional details about this particular feature then.

UNSC Infinity Briefing Packet

The UNSC Infinity Briefing Packet includes a Spartan armor customization schematic, information about UNSC weapons, an introduction to the massive ship UNSC Infinity, and insight into what it means to be one of humanity’s finest warriors: The Spartan-IVs. Story lovers will especially enjoy this in-fiction offering that provides a glimpse into the indoctrination of Spartans aboard the Infinity.

Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn Special Edition

The Special Edition of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn is a 90-minute extended version of the live-action digital series which will take fans back to the terrifying beginning of the Human/Covenant war, when the Master Chief inspired a young cadet who would eventually become a leader aboard the UNSC’s greatest vessel ever: the UNSC Infinity.

Digital content also includes in-fiction bonus content that expands the characters and stories of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn, special featurette Bringing Gaming into Reality, and a behind the scenes look at the making of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn.

Bonus digital content through Xbox LIVE

The Limited Edition includes the following bonus digital content through Xbox LIVE: unique in-game Spartan-IV armor skin, unique in-game weapon skin for the Assault Rifle, an exclusive in-game emblem, Xbox LIVE Avatar prop, and Xbox LIVE Avatar Spartan IV armor set.

( http://www.gamezone....pre-order-today)

So thoes of us that have Pre-oredered the limited edition are in for one hell of a treat =P

Edited by Absolute Dog
Pinned by Absolute Dog.
  • Like 1

We need pre order bonus to have u gone mad something big like the master chief helmet that came with halo 3 LE IM THINKIN FOR PRE ORDER BONUS A HUGE MODEL OF THE UNSC INFINITY U KNOW THE SHIP THAT UR ON MAYBE AS BIG AS MASTER CHIEFS HEAD

AND TALLGASEE SAID HE GOT A CONTROLLER TO DON'T KNOW HOW THE HALO 4 CUSTOMIZED CONTROLLERS COME OUT LIKE THE SAME DAY AS THE GAME CURIOUS WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT

We need pre order bonus to have u gone mad something big like the master chief helmet that came with halo 3 LE IM THINKIN FOR PRE ORDER BONUS A HUGE MODEL OF THE UNSC INFINITY U KNOW THE SHIP THAT UR ON MAYBE AS BIG AS MASTER CHIEFS HEAD

AND TALLGASEE SAID HE GOT A CONTROLLER TO DON'T KNOW HOW THE HALO 4 CUSTOMIZED CONTROLLERS COME OUT LIKE THE SAME DAY AS THE GAME CURIOUS WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT

Caps lock dude! and add some puctuation, i had to read the first line about 3 times over to try and understand it.

Got $50 down on LE, gonna get the controller, headset, and artbook too.

where u get them from? or are they U.S exclusive?

Caps lock dude! and add some puctuation, i had to read the first line about 3 times over to try and understand it.

where u get them from? or are they U.S exclusive?

I'm not sure if the controller and headset are available in th U.K yet cause I got it from GameStop, but I'm gonna get the art book off of amazon right here http://www.amazon.com/Awakening-The-Art-Halo-4/dp/1781163243

Wow, no need for caps, and I really don't think a huge model of the Infinity would work. The you would see people with a huge box. :P

I pre-ordered the LE, and I can't wait to have it in my hands! I just have one question, are the War Games map packs that we're getting pretty much like a season pass to buy them for free when they come out, or will we be able to download them immediately?

We'll get it once it's released, they won't be available immediately

I have. And it's a funny story, actually.

At first i pre-ordered the Limited Edition. Then i noticed my Xbox 360 was kinda messing up, not reading the games sometimes for 10 whole minutes before i can play. So i cancelled my Limited Edition pre-order and pre-ordered the Xbox 360 Bundle instead.

Then i noticed that you only get the standard edition of the game with the console bundle.

End of story is i have pre-ordered the Limited Edition AND the console bundle and i have never spent this much money on any game ever before. But i'll sell the standard edition of the game and any codes that i may have twice, so it's all good :D

• Like 2

I have. And it's a funny story, actually.

At first i pre-ordered the Limited Edition. Then i noticed my Xbox 360 was kinda messing up, not reading the games sometimes for 10 whole minutes before i can play. So i cancelled my Limited Edition pre-order and pre-ordered the Xbox 360 Bundle instead.

Then i noticed that you only get the standard edition of the game with the console bundle.

End of story is i have pre-ordered the Limited Edition AND the console bundle and i have never spent this much money on any game ever before. But i'll sell the standard edition of the game and any codes that i may have twice, so it's all good :D

Pretty much my situation right now, my lasers gone! But I can still play Minecraft so it's alright :')

Luckily someone in my area repairs xbox 360's, he can repair my other xbox (runners came of) and replace the laser in the xbox I'm currently using, which is fantastic, it means I don't have to fork out money for a new xbox, I can save up to get the Halo 4 xbox!

And I have the Limited Edition of Halo 4 pre-ordered, I still have £20 to pay of, but that should be done soon. Then I'll get money together for the Halo 4 Xbox. I'm glad Halo 4's out November 6th, means I have enough time to get money together, somehow, someway!