Flood in halo 4? What about flood firefight?

max4r3alz

At the end of halo 3, only a part of the flood infection was destroyed. Are there gonna be any flood in halo 4? Also, wouldn't it be a good idea to make a halo game dedicated to fighting flood, or at least a kind of firefight mode but instead of fighting covenant, you fight flood?

There's not gonna be any fighting flood on Halo 4. If you want Flood firefight, just go and play Halo 3's last lever over and over. It's the best you will get. More people want the flood to go away rather than to fight them.

i would rather recommend the level cortana (only floods)

i i think i heard frank o'connor some time said there will not be floods in halo 4

There is no flood in Halo 4. However, Flood are still on the remaining 5 Halo Rings. Also, in Halo 4 thereis no Firefight. Firefight is being replaced by something called Spartan Ops, which is a collection of mini missions that are very similar to firefight, but has a story behind it.

omg you took the words out of my mouth! i always thought the same thing, odst and reach were only covies, and no flood, and now no flood in halo 4, its like wtf? flood is essential but i guess it wouldn't make sense storywise. so what they should do maybe after halo 6 or something is make a game base only on the flood. :OOOo perhaaaaps you could play as a forerunner or somethign :DDD that would be cool and it would seriously should the true devestation and disturbance of the flood. l ike how it is in halo wars, just first person, that would be the scariest flood lol. it could tell about how things where when the flood first was discovered, etc. and the hud could look mainly like what we're used to, just with forerunner weapons implemended all the time, like promethean weapons, and other forerunner weps that would be badass but very scary lol. it would be like a mix of halo 3's flood plus halo war's flood.

• Like 1

At ComicCon Frankie said it himself that there will NOT be any Flood in Halo 4. However he also said that the future of Halo and the Flod is uncertain. But it appears that 343i is looking at tying the Prometheans into the Humans now in this new trilogy. I fo one am so glad that the flood are not returning. One major reason why I like ODST and Reach so much

At the end of halo 3, only a part of the flood infection was destroyed. Are there gonna be any flood in halo 4? Also, wouldn't it be a good idea to make a halo game dedicated to fighting flood, or at least a kind of firefight mode but instead of fighting covenant, you fight flood?

I believe it was at Comicon or some other Halo 4 panel but Frank O'Conner said "The flood is interesting in Halo 4, although you won't be fighting the flood." I can't wait to see how the flood is tied in to Halo 4.