New Weapons - Forerunner Pistol, Flame Thrower and Grenade.

Stealth Pilot

A couple videos by Ducain showing some new weapons NOT ment to be seen in the Armory Video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=ELctQyQwprlIY&v=5kS7d7Q3PAE&feature=player_detailpage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioGb2yOl-0c&feature=player_detailpage

See below for the flame thrower

• Like 2

Not meant to be seen haha I'm sure if they didn't want you to catch these tantalizing glimpses of these unrevealed weapons I'm sure they would at least check the footage first before putting it in there. They know what they're doing, aka feeding the speculation fires. Nevertheless, brilliant videos can't wait to learn more.

Yeah, it isn't a flamethrower most likely. I think it is basically a small burst of Promethean energy. It could be a sort of Shotgun, only, this one doesn't bank shots off of walls. It obviously didn't shoot a stream of flame. I don't think the Promethean Pistol is really a conventional pistol anymore.

Yeah, it isn't a flamethrower most likely. I think it is basically a small burst of Promethean energy. It could be a sort of Shotgun, only, this one doesn't bank shots off of walls. It obviously didn't shoot a stream of flame. I don't think the Promethean Pistol is really a conventional pistol anymore.

Maybe it will be sort of like a mini fuel rod cannon. The bolt will explode once it comes into contact with something, but it won't be a one shot kill.