Will anyone be playing Halo: Reach after Halo 4 comes out?

Kodman Eats

yeah, i still play ODST and Halo 3 from time to time. And I play CEA all the time as well right now. All this crying going on is just that, crybaby stuff. Ppl will find that the more they cry about the newest game, the more they luv the older game they were just crying about.

I surely will. Like i'm playing Halo 2, 3, Wars, ODST, Reach and Anniversary, at least once a week, 'cause i enjoy every Halo game so far, i'm going to play Reach. Campaign, obviously. I don't really care 'bout the multy, not even now.

Like many are still playing CoD 4, Forza Motorsport 3, GoW 2, Mass Effect 2 and many more games. Useless to say.

Edited by SternuS

• 2 weeks later...

I probably won't be playing it very much once I get Halo 4. Halo 4 looks like it's going to provide such a great experience both in single and multiplayer that I'll likely only play Halo: Reach with friends when they feel up for it. That's not to say I won't care about Halo: Reach, I'll still think it's as great as I always have, but my focus will be on Halo 4.

• Like 2

Even though I love halo games, I might play reach maybe once in a while but it's not really official for reach, so when I get halo 4 I'll playing it non stop and probably won't even play reach no more because I don't even get that feeling of halo when I play reach. So halo4 all day!

I love Halo Reach too much to just leave it behind. And besides, Has everyone ever crouched with an Elite and went left to right (Dumb question), It looks EPIC. I'll be playing reach even after Halo 4 comes out. Hell, I plan on playing the whole series over when I get the chance too, even 20 to 30 years from now.

• 3 weeks later...

All who walk the blessed path will find salvation... Even in Death

Out of Darkness, these blades will light our way

Glory and Honor guide our ascension

On the blood of our fathers, on the blood of our sons

The true devotee honors our name with actions, not words

Victory is secured, not from the throne, but from the front lines

With this Sacrament of blood we journey into the divine beyond

I am a true sangheili

I will play all halo games after halo 4 comes out

ya

I'm gonna be playing halo reach but more so halo 4.

Same here, I play whatever I feel like playing at that time. However, I would say that I have little intention of playing anything until after I've gone through Halo 's campaign at least once.