"Halo 4" All UNSC Weapon Sounds & Multiplayer Gameplay

TrulyExclusive

Wow the rail gun looks amazing!!

So dont flame...but why add the 'SAW'?...personally adding more of CoD into Halo :(

Also the 'SAW' looks like the MG36 Light Machine Gun.

I believe the purpose of the gun is to be a power weapon that is essentially a beefy Assault Rifle, which could be interesting.

Also, how does adding the new SAW into Halo 4 give any CoD attributes to the game?

for me shotgun sound needs tweaking, doesn't sound powerful enough, and for sniper needs tweaking too. if it was like a mix between that sound and the sound in the little beta clip (also on my poll) it would be like a bullet and thunder collided! :D and in the little beta clip it does sound a lot like thunder. the look of the sniper i think has been perfected, promethean pistol looks boss, and everything so far is awesome, not too sure about saw, really new for me , but i guess it could be like the equivalent of one of the many covenant plasma shooters like the repeater and stuff etc. i cannot wait for halo 4! :D and i can see it now people raging on the microphone "OMMGMGGG FREKIN NEWB WITH THE STICKY DETONATOR WAITING FOR ME TO COME UP THE LIFT LIKE WOW BRO YOU SUCK MAN LOL" lol jk i cannot wait for halo 4 XD

Well adding a squad assaualt weapon is taking more from CoD/Battlefield...there has never been a squad assault weapon in any Halo game or novel as far as I know. So if the Humans are at peace, than why add a weapon like the 'SAW', the inclusion of the other weapons makes sense because they have been in past installments and novels.

Well adding a squad assaualt weapon is taking more from CoD/Battlefield...there has never been a squad assault weapon in any Halo game or novel as far as I know. So if the Humans are at peace, than why add a weapon like the 'SAW', the inclusion of the other weapons makes sense because they have been in past installments and novels.

I'm assuming it's being put in the game to add a new power weapon, and that's it. I couldn't give a reason based on Halo canon (I don't know anything past the game story) other than it may be implemented during the H4 campaign to help Chief.

I still don't understand why a LMG-style weapon = taking ideas from other FPS's.

Well technically it is taking from real life, which like the other weapons is also from real life. but the fact that it is suddenly added is what kinda gets me. it seemed like the weapon balance was coming together well. I just dont see a need for a light machine gun.

Well technically it is taking from real life, which like the other weapons is also from real life. but the fact that it is suddenly added is what kinda gets me. it seemed like the weapon balance was coming together well. I just dont see a need for a light machine gun.

It isn't needed, but if it balances well it should be a nice addition to the game.