Community Shout Outs Interview 1

SykoWolf

Hey Guys, Mr.Wolfy has recently started helping me in the Shout outs by Interviewing the people i Shout. This is the first Interview from my first Shout Out, and Don't worry, more will come :P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello 343i community this is yours truely, Mr. Wolfy, and welcome to shoutout interview #1 with shoutoutee The Director! So let's get this thing started! :D

Kaatisu: Ok, first question is a big one that gives you lots of room to shoot back from: what are your feelings on what you've seen so far of Halo 4 ranging from the new weapons, new vehicles, new abilities, the way the multiplayer and forge modes will work, the introduction of the much talked about spartan ops, down to the new armors seen and ranking system that we were given a brief peak at?

The Director: I feel as if it is going to be an amazing game, and that I will probably fight my way to the front of the line to get it when it comes out. :D

Kaatisu: The second question is your favorite passtime when not on the website?

The Director: I like to play video games and read. That and doing whatever I can to get money is pretty much all I do when I'm off the site. I hang out with friends occasionally, but not that often.

Kaatisu: The big number three is, on a scale of one to ten, one being the least and ten being the best, how would you rate your experience on this site so far?

The Director: Considering I've been here for over a year and haven't willingly left yet, it's pretty obvious that it's a ten lol

Kaatisu: Number four is what game comes in second to Halo for you?

The Director: This one is a bit tricky. In the past, it used to be games like KOTOR, Dues Ex, etc. However, those franchises don't release new games very often anymore (not at all for KOTOR) so these days it's Minecraft.

Kaatisu: And number five is what was your reaction when you first noticed you had been given public recognition in a shoutout?

The Director: I was touched, but I don't do what I do for public recognition. It's nice to get, but isn't my ultimate goal. I help those I help so that they can help others as well, and thereby make the human race a bit better for it.

Kaatisu: Thank you for your time and gratz on being the first of many to be recognized by the community as a key figure!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Wolfy for your help with this, and of course, thank you to The Director for his help in making our Community a better place.

Also i in no way intend for this to be a copy of Drizzies work. As i enjoy his interviews quite alot :D