Furi0usGeorgeX

Stop quoting Sam.

We were agreeing on a subject. Get your nasty troll butt outta here :P.

Whats the problem with saying something that i agree with. I dont think anyone cares where i got the information :)

Stop fighting you two brothers XD

On topic, I don't want the SMG returning for this game only, happy to see it later, but I just don't this time.

lol i hope that just for fun, 343 brings dual wield back in halo 5 and 6 just like bungie brought in 2 and 3.

if they brought the dual wielding back again, the weapons that you can dual wield with will be useless if you dont have 2 of them, thats maybe one of the reasons why they removed that option in reach. Though in my opinion this problem could maybe be fixed if the accuracy would be very much reduced if you used dual wielding.

I liked the SMG, but in halo 2 it was a replacement for the AR, so i dont think it will be back...And also as sykowolf said, it would be kinda useless when there are so many other weapons which would dominate the SMG, so it would be liike a spiker or plasma rifle in reach, which is hard to get kills with...

from what we know, the name assualt carbine was just a placeholder name for the storm rifle. if not, then you may be correct

Well I have no idea. If it is the storm rifle, then I have been misinformed.

I do believe that they should add some type of SMG like weapon in the game whether it is some UNSC assault carbine or the old SMG.

from what we know, the name assualt carbine was just a placeholder name for the storm rifle. if not, then you may be correct

If that is not the case i can pretty much guess that it is one of the unnamed forerunner weapons.