Black Ops 2 or Assassins Creed 3

Sierra1117

Assassins Creed 3, Black Ops 2 will fail miserably.

AC3 will have a longer campaign, and I'm guessing more balanced multiplayer.

If you want some good Zombies, then get Black Ops 2.

(Just my opinion)

Assassins Creed 3, Black Ops 2 will fail miserably.

AC3 will have a longer campaign, and I'm guessing more balanced multiplayer.

If you want some good Zombies, then get Black Ops 2.

(Just my opinion)

I actually don't like assassin creed multiplayer, I always found it kind of boring, and after seeing the black ops 2 multiplayer trailer, I think it might be the breath of fresh air the series needs. The campaign looks decent which is good enough for me because I spend most of my time in multiplayer. Plus, ZOMBIES!

Now after watching the cod multiplayer trailer 100 times, I see that it reminds me alot of mw3 . I don't think it'll fail miserably though and I think that lots of pele will like the new setting. Im gonna get assassins creed for that game of the year campaign, and halo for that best game on Xbox multiplayer

I will be boycotting BOII. Reason? COD just spits out a new game every 6 months.. if you want something different.. give it two years.

Assassins Creed III still remains #1 on my list of games to get (I've already pre-ordered Halo 4 so it is not on my list.) Reason? AC new innovations with combat, and with the free running. Also a new story to continue such an already compelling story line. And a new Multiplayer that will probably be changed for the better.

Let's see:

AC3:

-Historical background

-Interesting story

-Enhanced gameplay

-Balanced and fun multiplayer

-Long and deep single player

-Great engine and grahics

-Leaves a moral lesson

BOII:

-Shooting

Guess?

that's not true. While I am getting assassins creed, bo2 has more than that, it's story was written by the writer if the dark knight trilogy so that's already a great story. The futuristic setting adds new gameplay. The multiplayer is fun( not balanced). The graphics are decent. While assassins creed does say something about moral, it doesnt leave a moral lesson

(Don't quote me on this though)

CoD died out a long time ago so only get it for the Zombies, or campaign depending on POV(Point Of View)

AC3 on the other hand I have seen walkthrough's on all of them and the game is good looking and well designed game it's up there with Halo, Fallout, and The Elder Scrolls so get AC3

Honestly, the Black Ops 2 multiplayer has some new scopes (ooooh x-ray scopes, innovation), some new guns (or more reasonably, new gun designs), same old game elements like stun grenades and turrets with new looks. Plus some new gadgets which look like they'll induce balancing issues.

Honestly, it's the same old COD, and the campaign looks like it was written, directed, and produced by Michael Bay. At least the first Black Ops took place in a time period which isn't often seen in video games. Now they're just jumping to the popular destination of the future, as they're scared of actually doing something new.

Get Assassin's Creed 3, it takes place in an open world, the combat system beats gunplay by a longshot, and it won't get old incredibly fast. Plus they packed entirely new features into AC3 like hunting, seasons, and a bunch of other stuff they haven't yet revealed. Also the campaign will be brilliant, and it will make Blops2 pale in comparison.

If you're already getting Halo 4, then just get AC3, because you don't need two shooters that take place in the future.

Honestly, the Black Ops 2 multiplayer has some new scopes (ooooh x-ray scopes, innovation), some new guns (or more reasonably, new gun designs), same old game elements like stun grenades and turrets with new looks. Plus some new gadgets which look like they'll induce balancing issues.

Honestly, it's the same old COD, and the campaign looks like it was written, directed, and produced by Michael Bay. At least the first Black Ops took place in a time period which isn't often seen in video games. Now they're just jumping to the popular destination of the future, as they're scared of actually doing something new.

Get Assassin's Creed 3, it takes place in an open world, the combat system beats gunplay by a longshot, and it won't get old incredibly fast. Plus they packed entirely new features into AC3 like hunting, seasons, and a bunch of other stuff they haven't yet revealed. Also the campaign will be brilliant, and it will make Blops2 pale in comparison.

If you're already getting Halo 4, then just get AC3, because you don't need two shooters that take place in the future.

took the words right out of my mouth the game is not new its just new skins on old stuff just lisen to the sound in the trailers lots of re used sounds which just show how lazy this game is being done.

• 2 months later...