Until we meet again

Vitamin Pwn

Whoa, this is pretty sudden (for me at least). I'll keep a weathered eye on ther horizon for you.

it was sudden for me too, just had alot of things come up these last few days and i'm not gonna be on much if at all for the foreseeable future

As also my favorite mod. But Vit is a good friend and I hate to see him leave. I wish I could make things better for you friend, I really wish I could. I enjoyed talking to you every chance I could. Don't forget to visit us. I will miss you Vit. :cray: :(

• Like 1

Vitamin, you have served this community so well. Always a great member, later as a member of the News Staff and finally as a Community Moderator. What a great song to remember you by........

May your life bring you the same pleasures, friendships and memories that you have had here. Your presence will be missed, your moderating skills that served our community so well will be felt for a long time to come.

• Like 5