Veto veto veto veto!!!!

DoctorB77

Ok. I was wondering if there was information on how we will choose maps for our matchmaking games. In halo 3 there was the infamous veto. Then we got a voting system in reach. Is there anything known about this and if so what is your opinion on what we should have whether it be one of these two or something else.

They should definitely keep the Reach system...only, as others have said, make it so theres another vote in the case of a tie...though that should maybe be excluded from Team Doubles or small player count game types...if you didn't have the top option winning ties in Doubles you'd potentially see the amount of time it takes to start a game doubling (HAH!) beacuse you could get one team that hates Slayer and another that hates Slayer BR/DMR.

• Like 1

I was never a fan of the reach voting system. People changing their vote, votes divided up between too many choices, etc. And if it was a tie in votes then the top one gets the choice so if an entire team voted for the top one they win by default. I'm not a fan of that. I liked Halo 3's veto system a lot better.

I remember in halo 2 I would stick a butter knife into my disc tray and stop the disc so I couldnt load the map and it would switch lol, I like the randomness of H3 veto system, I feel like all the maps should be played, unlike in reach where everyone vetos until a certain map comes up because so many reach maps suck because they are close quarter maps and everyone loves open or symmetric maps.

The reach system but with a few tweaks. Mabye change it so that you cant change your vote. it gets really annoying when people are constantly changing their votes. I think also change how if you have guests on, make it so they control their own votes instead of the leader having all the power of the guests votes. just a thought

• 2 weeks later...

I imagine that we will. Since Halo 3 it has become a staple of the Halo multiplayer experience. Plus being forced to play awful maps like Mt. Lam Lam would be awful in today's video game world when the solution is so easy.

veto_for_brs_tshirt-p235878991150972313b7a1q_400.jpg

Where can I get this shirt ??

The reach system but with a few tweaks. Mabye change it so that you cant change your vote. it gets really annoying when people are constantly changing their votes. I think also change how if you have guests on, make it so they control their own votes instead of the leader having all the power of the guests votes. just a thought

Yes. I think that each player on a console should get to vote seperatly.