Equipment or Armor Abilities

Did4ct

25 members have voted

1. 1. Equipment or Armor Abilities?

• Equipment
    • Armor Abilities

Equipment all day. I would rather have players pick up equipment that spawns in a certain amount of time than for someone to have abilities at their disposal at all times. When it's equipment, you only have one, so you have to know when and where to use it. And at least with the bubble shield and shield regen they weren't completely invulnverable and could still be killed so it wasn't a huge advantage.

i prefer equipment. There was nothing better in my opinion. a whole team of players camping with shotguns and camo, or sprint and sword is not how the game should be played. Sure i could do that too but then the game becomes tacky and boring and just drags out. Bring back the 1 on 1 duels and team shooting and rely less on one minute of camo every 30 seconds. Thats what i would like to see.

• Like 1

i prefer equipment. There was nothing better in my opinion. a whole team of players camping with shotguns and camo, or sprint and sword is not how the game should be played. Sure i could do that too but then the game becomes tacky and boring and just drags out. Bring back the 1 on 1 duels and team shooting and rely less on one minute of camo every 30 seconds. Thats what i would like to see.

Well said man. Agreed.

Equipment all day. I would rather have players pick up equipment that spawns in a certain amount of time than for someone to have abilities at their disposal at all times. When it's equipment, you only have one, so you have to know when and where to use it. And at least with the bubble shield and shield regen they weren't completely invulnverable and could still be killed so it wasn't a huge advantage.

I agree. Equipment is better because it is strategically placed in the map, you only use it once, so it's much more strategic, and doesn't completely dominate the gameplay

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...