What are you most excited about in Halo 4

Nickman5030

I'm ready to see through the eyes of Master Chief once again...and playing Spartan Ops with my friends

i like the fact that sprint is now a default because the whole idea and feel of being a spartan makes you think about 7 feet tall super soldiers with super strength, stamina, speed, etc. and along with that adds to the fact that they can run which makes it feel more cooler. but for halo canon spartan's couldn't move too fast or they're armor would overheat or something thats what i heard and i think that only counts for spartan 2s and below.

Thank you! I feel the exact same way about sprint...all my friends are like, man that's like call of duty and I told them, what do you expect from a 7 foot tall Spartan? Are they supposed to jog everywhere?

@xxBEASTLYBOYZxx: Are you in Australia, New Zealand, or anywhere in the south pacific? Because if not, the game can not be played in your console. The games are region locked.

I am looking forward to the customization. Changing my spartans pose, what weapon he has in the pose, the armor, skins, color, weapon skins, and loadouts. This game will be epic :)

The fact that grifball is it's own game type now seems pretty cool. Getting to customize your own grifball games something like that sounds interesting. Oh and the BR I was hoping it would come back. :) But most of all I spend a lot of my Halo: Reach time using the Forge so I'm excited to see all of the new and impressive pieces and technology that goes into it!

I'm most interested in how all of the new forge mechanics and items are going to revitalize forge and custom games. The possibilities look to be almost endless.

This. I wasn't the biggest fan of Reach but I enjoyed their Forge options immensely. I'm am hoping they are even more extensive in Halo 4.

I am just wanting to see how the MM plays. I hope it has some of the real qualities the Frank O'Conner eluded to as the game was being designed. I would also hope the campaign is one that can be played again and again for the shear fun of it.

To add to what Absolute Dog posted above, I agree to being very intrigued to see if it has the real qualities that should be in a halo game, to give it the same feel. BUT, I really hope that the Legendary Campaign difficulty can actually be beaten alone.. From what I have heard and seen, there seems to be so many things that could potentially destroy a person as they try to make their way through the Legendary Campaign alone. I guess i'm just excited to see what the Prometheans can actually do. And I wonder how difficult it will be to fight one that can dash super fast across your screen, whilst on LEGENDARY! o-o Sounds like fun to me :awesome: