Sierra 119

post-27308-0-38398400-1343852584_thumb.jpgJust wanted to share sme shots of the new Halo 4 Jackal.(they look like mini Godzillas)

post-27308-0-33511500-1343852487_thumb.jpg

Just a comparison from previous games.

post-27308-0-32259500-1343852534_thumb.jpgpost-27308-0-53517400-1343852548_thumb.jpgpost-27308-0-17643900-1343852571_thumb.jpgpost-27308-0-38398400-1343852584_thumb.jpg

Multiple images of their new look.

I honestly like it.Though they don`t seem as bird like anymore.Thats all i`ve found;will update if anything comes up later on.

• Like 1

There was a thread on this somewhere...

I think the jackals look too beefy in the head and neck area now. It puts them out of proportion with the rest of their body. If they downsized it a bit, I think it'd be fine. I mean, the books describe them like birds. Maybe stay kinda faithful to the common look?

(The right arm of the Spartan seems a bit fuzzy/low res. Maybe it's just from the movement...)

I like it still, just...how do they keep from toppling over with that head? It's like 343 gave them a peanut head.

• Like 1

I like it. They are scary. I'm shivering right now.

I am ok with 343 having their own design of these aliens. It is there game and personally I think the new covenant looks good. Everything is more scary and that makes up for the lack of flood in the game.

I think the jackals look too beefy in the head and neck area now. It puts them out of proportion with the rest of their body. If they downsized it a bit, I think it'd be fine. I mean, the books describe them like birds. Maybe stay kinda faithful to the common look?

(The right arm of the Spartan seems a bit fuzzy/low res. Maybe it's just from the movement...)

Your right! Man it`s hard to beat the communtiy to the punch.Oh well.it`s in the general discussuion section so mabye this will get moved or deleted.I dunno.

I actually agree. They do look too beefy and bulky in the head and neck. I liked calling them chickens. : /

I like it. They are scary. I'm shivering right now.

I am ok with 343 having their own design of these aliens. It is there game and personally I think the new covenant looks good. Everything is more scary and that makes up for the lack of flood in the game.

Yes, even the grunts are scary now! But i kinda like it.

They look like a mix between Godzilla, the creature from Cloverfield, and the Chimera from Resistance Fall of Man. I think 343i is making all Covie enemies look more intimidating and scary this time around which I kind of like. Anyone know if the Covie sniper from H2/H3 is returning in H4 in War Games? I loved that sniper

post-27308-0-38398400-1343852584_thumb.jpgJust wanted to share sme shots of the new Halo 4 Jackal.(they look like mini Godzillas)

post-27308-0-33511500-1343852487_thumb.jpg

Just a comparison from previous games.

post-27308-0-32259500-1343852534_thumb.jpgpost-27308-0-53517400-1343852548_thumb.jpgpost-27308-0-17643900-1343852571_thumb.jpgpost-27308-0-38398400-1343852584_thumb.jpg

Multiple images of their new look.

I honestly like it.Though they don`t seem as bird like anymore.Thats all i`ve found;will update if anything comes up later on.

Honestly I thought they always look reptilian like because of there lack of hard because and many teeth, they still look similar just a good push to a more ferocious direction. Like even the halo 1 to halo 2 was a very dramatic jump for jackals.

New jackals look awesome!

They look like reptiles now instead of birds... :(

Always were reptile looking, birds evolved from reptiles, this is like the ugly middle step lol

skirmisher-champion-halo-reach-in-game-sprites.png

http://www.dabidsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/skirmisher-champion-halo-reach-in-game-sprites.png

halo reach skirmisher

Actually it was confirmed yesterday in the new OXM that 'Storm' is the designation of the splinter group that still follows the prophets teachings who are on Requiem looking for an ancient weapon. 'Storm' is not a class designation like Zealot or Chieftan