Favorite Movie Quotes Thread!!!

"Some men... just want to watch the world burn."

-Lucius Fox from "The Dark Knight"

"Give me your cookies!"

(Guess who)

actually it was Alfred Pennysworth

"William Wallace is seven feet tall"

"So I've heard, he also kills men by the hundreds and if he was here, he would consume the English with fireballs from his eyes and bolts of lightening from his arse. I am William Wallace!"

"yes Father, I'll tell them! The almighty said, just answer the freaking question and stop changing the ****ing subject!". Bath from Bravehart

"this is my boomstick! 12 guage double barreled remenington, S-mart's top of the line, you can find it in the sporting goods section, retail goes for about 109.95, Walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger, so shop smart shop S-Mart ya got that!!" Ash from Army of darkness

i did that from memory so i probaby messed some parts up but i dont care really

Edited by Vitamin PWN
  • Like 1

I'll bleep out any foul language, cause there's bound to be some in these quotes... [Also, beware of Spoilers]

Predator:

"Bunch of slack-jawed fa**ots around here. This stuff will make you a god da**ed sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me." -Blain

"Leave it. He didn't kill you because you weren't armed. No sport in it." - Dutch

"Come on... Come on! Do it! Come on! Come on! Kill me! I'm here! Kill me! I'm here! Kill me! Come on! Kill me! I'm here! Come on! Do it now! Kill me!" - Dutch

Fight Club:

"Where'd you go, psycho boy?" -Tyler Durden

"I felt like destroying something beautiful." -Narrator

"The things you own end up owning you!" -Tyler Durden

"Welcome to Fightclub. The first rule of Fight Club ------ sorry I'm not allowed to finish this quote lol.

The Godfather:

"Why come to me? What have I done to deserve such generosity?" -Don Corleone

"Only don't tell me that you're innocent. Because it insults my intelligence and it makes me very angry. Now, who approched you first? Barzini or Tattaglia? -Michael Corleone

"My father made him an offer he couldn't refuse." -Michael Corleone

"How did he do that?" -Kay Adams

"Luca Brasi held a gun to his head, and my father assured him that either his brains or his signature would be on the contract....... That's a true story." -Michael Corleone