Interesting image on xbox.com/halo4

Choot 'em

Looks great, I wonder from the big picture if that was in a actual cutscene and something popped up through the windows, that would be scary. But anyways very good find, and it looks likfe from the GIF who ever that is hacked into the infinity's system

• Like 1

Well done for finding that! Could it be possible that we will be meeting the diadact in halo4? With the cryptum in the start of the campaign we might be meeting some forerunner. The numbers are 4657.04.21.21.34.56 I wonder do they mean anything or are they just there for decoration?

Oops my numbers were wrong xD

Edited by ςHϵΑεϵMΩηεTΞr

So the numbers, 4657.04.21.21.34.56.... coincidence that Terminals 1, 4 & 9 from CEA all have the same last 5 sets of digits? Each of those terminals has the numbers 044657.04.21.21.34.56. The difference being in the first set of numbers. I don't know if they've ever been determined what they are. It's been assumed they are some sort of filing system, but who knows? *shrug*

Edit: Changed first set of numbers to match, didn't look at the images, just followed cHeAse's numbers.

• Like 2

The numbers are 1657.04.21.21.34.56 I wonder do they mean anything or are they just there for decoration?

Actually the numbers are 4657.04.21.21.34.56].

Here are a few clearer frames of the gif.

Frame 2............

a3ff65e2.png?t=1343650725

Frame 14............

f36c732a.png?t=1343650724

Note the intricate Forerunner symbol in frame 14.

So then we can assume that the unseen numbers here are "04".

044675.04.21.21.34.56] - same as the terminal

Didn't these numbers also have something to do with the SIR thread as well? Drizzy Dan or adamj???

• Like 2

Actually the numbers are 4657.04.21.21.34.56].

Here are a few clearer frames of the gif.

Frame 2............

a3ff65e2.png?t=1343650725

Frame 14............

f36c732a.png?t=1343650724

Note the intricate Forerunner symbol in frame 14.

So then we can assume that the unseen numbers here are "04".

044675.04.21.21.34.56] - same as the terminal

Didn't these numbers also have something to do with the SIR thread as well? Drizzy Dan or adamj???

We were discussing them there, because some of the artifacts had similar numbers in them. The fact that they're appearing again makes me believe there's more too them than we currently know. 343 is very frustrating, I want more information! Still, great find Choot. :D

• Like 1

Huh, anyone have any ideas on what the numbers in The Diadict gif mean?

great find choot this stuff is really interesting and strange,as for the numbers in the didact gif those are the same numbers that appear at the start of some of the terminals in halo cea, i wonder what all this stuff means i love the crypticness of all this.
  • Like 1

In the Halo CEA teminals these numbers were akin to dates.so thats a possiblity.BTW I have the Infinity bridge as my desk top. :awesome:

Can't be dates, we've already discussed that in another thread. If they are dates, the timelines don't make sense. And if they were dates, why were they appearing in the Terminals in CEA, and then the same date be appearing 5 years later?

So the numbers must be in reference to the CEA terminals. - [044675.04.21.21.34.56]

But what? Alot of people are assuming the enemy in H4 and this symbol is reference to the Didact but I don't think it is. The symbol is similar but it is upside down.

Didact's symbol as seen in CEA terminal -

b0cffbc9.jpg?t=1343650797

The image in the gif and at the end of the trailer has the solid hex in the center and the line is on top.

5c5f398a.png?t=1343650725

With that in mind, I believe whoever is on Requiem in the Cryptum is the complete opposite of Didact......

which tells me Faber. Just my opinion.

Still in all, very interesting that 343 would embed the gif on the official Halo 4 page. I am still attempting to break apart the audio. It sounds like a distress call or someone attempting to contact the Infinity. Will post any findings.

• Like 2

Whoa man, thanks for the post. I never noticed this.

I can't hear the Audio clearly.

The image in the gif and at the end of the trailer has the solid hex in the center and the line is on top.

With that in mind, I believe whoever is on Requiem in the Cryptum is the complete opposite of Didact......

I posted a thread about this. Gone completely ignored. http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/10394-on-didacts-glyph-in-halo-4-live-action-trailerdemo/?do=findComment&comment=113227

On the code... Maybe it IS a date, but not in OUR calendar, but Forerunners

[044675.04.21.21.34.56] Try breaking it apart

Last 3 nnumbers: 21.34.56. Maybe, Month 21, Day 34, Year Something-54

Or: year 044675 month 04. day 21. at 21 hours with 34 minutes and 56 seconds. Or maybe 21.34.56 are coordinates in Forerunner homeworld

• Like 1

So the numbers must be in reference to the CEA terminals. - [044675.04.21.21.34.56]

But what? Alot of people are assuming the enemy in H4 and this symbol is reference to the Didact but I don't think it is. The symbol is similar but it is upside down.

Still in all, very interesting that 343 would embed the gif on the official Halo 4 page. I am still attempting to break apart the audio. It sounds like a distress call or someone attempting to contact the Infinity. Will post any findings.

Now, it could be 343's take on the Didact symbol. In the campaign trailer, it did turn upside down, did it not? That means the only difference was that the hexagon was solid. Maybe 343 has altered the symbol and rotated it to signal that he is...not himself.
  • Like 2

Now, it could be 343's take on the Didact symbol. In the campaign trailer, it did turn upside down, did it not? That means the only difference was that the hexagon was solid. Maybe 343 has altered the symbol and rotated it to signal that he is...not himself.

Gone mad maybe? A copycat maybe?

• Like 1

i noticed the upside down sybol too. Maybe it has to do with the Didact becoming rampant or something?? or it could possibly be altered to show that its not the original Didact. Its the Bornstellar one