Anyone still play Halo 2 (PC) anymore? I do! :D

B055_71

Hello! As you can tell from the title what the question is... the other day I was on Halo 2 (PC) and only like 15 other people were playing it! :realmad: And it's starting to make me angry!

Halo 2 is still one of my favorite Halos and I really want more people to come play it, so tell all of your friends to buy it!

(Even though I know you wont LOLOLOLOLOL) Thanks,

:rambo: B055_71 :rambo:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I try too, I get tired of playing on the same few maps (which already have people in them). I love Halo 2, I just think the community on it is not their, a majority of them only speak Spanish and is difficult to talk to them. I really wish they would release Halo 2 on Steam, that way we would have like a solid 10,000 + people who'd buy it. It's really difficult to get some the achievements considering it's hard to find enough players for it. If anyone would like too play add me: Ingrownsage X

I try too, I get tired of playing on the same few maps (which already have people in them). I love Halo 2, I just think the community on it is not their, a majority of them only speak Spanish and is difficult to talk to them. I really wish they would release Halo 2 on Steam, that way we would have like a solid 10,000 + people who'd buy it. It's really difficult to get some the achievements considering it's hard to find enough players for it. If anyone would like too play add me: Ingrownsage X

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...