Thrasher24: 5-Map Pack DLC

Thrasher24

I am creating 5 Different maps in forge world for Halo Reach. They will be free (duh). I will post The files On MediaFire, than URL on here. The maps will also be on my file share. Updates to the maps will come out of the file share, If i choose to fix anything or i find glitch w/ map. Will have ***UPDATED*** in decription. Will Probally re-make the maps in Halo 4.

Done with all 3 "Black Ice" maps. 2nd map will be called "Hallways." It will be close combat with non stop action. Other maps are still in production and in the 'thought' process. Plz comment w/ inputs. Thanks!!!

*Update* ALL 5 map names are announced further down the page

-Matt-

@TheBulldog91

P.S: OFFICIAL name for map pack is "High Awareness"

*Updated* 9/6/12

*Update* 8/1/12

I JUST Thought of this, I will also be releaseing a NEW game type to the DLC as well. Although, Not a FULLLY new and custom, it is still FUN to play. Its a Version of 'SWAT'

"Sniper SWAT" is the Same thing as SWAT, but w/ 3classes to choose from:

1. Sniper/Magnum

2. Sniper/DMR

3. DMR/Magnum

4. BR/Magnum (Halo4)

5. DMR/BR (Halo4)

6. Sniper/BR (Halo4)

Hoping to get this as an ACTUAL game type in Matchmaking. Btw, ik this means NOTHING, but i was XBL friends w/ the guy who invented SWAT, we all played in Custom games b4 it hit matchmaking (Halo3).

@E.Ultra If u can move it w/o deleting anything. lol. And IF some1 can change name of topic to: "High Awareness" DLC map Pack

Thnx in advance

Hallways will be uploaded (pic) 2day. Will work on "Showdown" (not actual name) some time thurs n fri of this week.

What do u mean?

Without any special effects.

Its kind of a dissapointment in MY opinion. I couldve done SOOO Much more w/ it IF there were NO limits on items & cash *HINT*HINT*

Anyway, here is some "Hallways" Previews:

post-28459-0-66490000-1344437811_thumb.jpg

post-28459-0-16977900-1344437810_thumb.jpg

post-28459-0-74858200-1344437806_thumb.jpg

post-28459-0-01412600-1344437805_thumb.jpg

post-28459-0-43230700-1344437808_thumb.jpg

YES there will be guns n such.

Looks awesome. Is it a maze type of map?

• 2 weeks later...

I will be putting them on File Share soon, only 3 done + the 3 "Black Ice" maps. If i make/add anymore, ill post em. Thnx. :thumbsup:

-Cant wait for Halo4-

My file Share:

http://halo.xbox.com/en-us/haloreach/I%20Thrasher24%20I/fileshare#!/?section=MapVariants&MapId=&GameMode=0&SearchDate=0&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&tags=&startIndex=0

• 1 year later...