Sorry, i could not join, i was at my dads. I would definatly like to join in after survivor, but since survivor has been postponed for a week, are we still postponing staff vs members, cant we carry it on this week while survivor isn't on the cards?

I think SvM Is over mate, i think it was a 1 day thing.

Had a great time at the Staff vs Members playdate! Got to play with alot of members that I had not before. The rotation seemed to work out well and I believe everyone got in. We did try our hardest, lol.

GSD really surprised me, didn't realize he was that good, lol. Even 2 v 4 (AD and GSD), members couldn't quite get the win, lol. Props to you GSD!

Thanks for setting this up Director! Wish you could have made it! :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Had a great time at the Staff vs Members playdate! Got to play with alot of members that I had not before. The rotation seemed to work out well and I believe everyone got in. We did try our hardest, lol.

GSD really surprised me, didn't realize he was that good, lol. Even 2 v 4 (AD and GSD), members couldn't quite get the win, lol. Props to you GSD!

Thanks for setting this up Director! Wish you could have made it! :thumbsup:

No problem, I'm glad everyone that made it could enjoy it :) I wasn't able to attend because my sister was hospitalized, but I really wish I could have. Well, there will probably be another one since this one was apparently so fun, but it will most likely be in Halo 4! :D