Guest GDF Apache

Well don't worry, if this becomes the success that AD and I are hoping it will, then we will probably do this every couple of months :)

Thanks Director.

I may not be able to come. Saturday is the day I'm returning from camping. If I do come, it'll be later in the evening.

What time does it end?

Read the OP!

Isn't this gonna clash with the Survivor Tournament?

The First Task starts on August 11th.

No, I will coordinate the SURVIVOR Halo Style in a manner that takes this event/timing into account.

It appears, that with my work roster, that I may be able to attend.

This is by no means a confirmation, as things are changing here, and anything could happen.

But in case all goes well.

GT - Azaxx

ps. you staff are going to lose, I don't care if GSD got 92 kills in a game of SWAT the other day....I was in that game lmao.

My friend has the halo reach disc. Would i be allowed to bring him to the party?

My friend has the halo reach disc. Would i be allowed to bring him to the party?

Edit: guess i cant... I will try to have him let me use it on the 11th and 18th

AD said he will work around that.

The timing on the SURVIVOR Halo Style Challenge #1 is late in the day here in the states, very early in Australia and late for the UK. There is plenty of time for the Staff to adjust their team. GSD, Drizzy Dan, Undead, EGYPTIANGHETTO, Insignia, Smokin'Shadowz and adamj are not in the challenge and may be available. Also Scotty, Jester and Vitamin PWN are all Legendary members which puts them in the staff category.