Sounds good, except that the the staff is part of our team and we will need to rotate out players as well. We are available at different times and depending on game type may want different staff in the game.

Will we playing a variety of game types? Slayer, Swat, Objective, MLG, etc. Will w be playing Vanilla or TU or ZB settings?

• Like 1

Sounds good, except that the the staff is part of our team and we will need to rotate out players as well. We are available at different times and depending on game type may want different staff in the game.

Will we playing a variety of game types? Slayer, Swat, Objective, MLG, etc. Will w be playing Vanilla or TU or ZB settings?

I was thinking two or three different lobbies (depending on how many staff can join) which can rotate players whenever they like. :D And staff choose the map, members choose the game type (based on majority vote).

Also, no one has seen the secret goldenrod message yet? ;D

Sounds cool. I'm in if I'm not too busy that day.

Just a suggestion, but you should also have a second customs lobby going for those waiting for a slot to open up.

What people do while they are waiting is their business, if they want to play some customs instead of talking in the shoutbox waiting for slots to open up, that's their call lol

You should add a list of members that will come

Why? This isn't a tournament, and sign up sheets are pointless unless I have to figure out exactly how many lobbies I need, which I don't because of the transfer thing I've set up :D

Like brute said, there should be a custom games lobby so rotating members and staff can play in their off time :D It could be hosted by the forum gamertag :yay:

Anyway, I'll be there to kick some forum-superior butt! :D

GT: Bullet 343i

As I said, members are free to do what they want as they wait. If someone wants to set up a custom game lobby for people waiting, I'm not going to stop them. lol

Guest GDF Apache

I won't be able to make it because I will be at Raceway Park in New Jersey for the whole day on the Motocross Practice Track but I would love to see all of the footage of the August 11th game day though.

I won't be able to make it because I will be at Raceway Park in New Jersey for the whole day on the Motocross Practice Track but I would love to see all of the footage of the August 11th game day though.

Well don't worry, if this becomes the success that AD and I are hoping it will, then we will probably do this every couple of months :)
  • Like 2