What is your favorite map in HALO REACH ?

CAMS24

Hi, i'm talking to every fans of Halo Reach!

(I know i'm posting a lot of question or opinion, but i'm tired to be a stupid Grunt Minor -.- And at the same time it makes me know what's the communauty thinking.)

So i just want to know what is your favorite map in HALO REACH. Not in all the games. Just in Halo Reach. (I'm making another topic for ''What is your favorite Halo Map in all the Halo Universe) : http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/11965-what-is-your-favorite-map-in-all-the-halo-universe/

For my part, it's Zealot Arena when i play SWAt, or Countdown, Boardwalk and Hemmorhage.

post-28171-0-10972100-1343336558_thumb.png

I've never played hemorrage in halo reach swat before. But, it is easily my favorite map. (I know i'm posting a lot of question or opinion, but i'm tired to be a stupid Grunt Minor -.- And at the same time it makes me know what's the communauty thinking.) ----> We expect you to be here a long time pace yourself and never post spam :)

• Like 1

Is this Spam ? i don't wanna spam... But Yeah the beta was wonderful, maybe more amazing than the real game :o ok maybe not, but it was really sick

this isn't spam its sum what useful I was just trying to tell ya to pace yourself ;)

I wouldn't consider this spam at all. My favorite maps would have to be Arena Zealot (solely for SWAT), Pinnacle, Hemmorhage, and The Cage/Uncaged.

Also, Boneyard was a great map imo.

Edit: Forgot this, favorite map is Tempest. All others are shadowed by Tempest's awesomeness :awesome:

If we're allowed community Forge maps, mine's probably Synapse. There's a good balance between open sightlines and enclosed areas, the weapon sandbox is appropriate, the symmetric styling makes it perfectly balanced for team games, and the aesthetic is pretty without interrupting function, something that's almost impossible to do in Forge.

Otherwise, my favourite map is probably Powerhouse. It doesn't appear nearly enough in Matchmaking these days, even though it's easily one of the most fun maps in the game.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...