Who think that the grifball is worse than before, if it's possible

CAMS24

Hi Everyone,

After a while I restarted to play Halo Reach, and i realized that there's a lot of annoying game mode. I explain:

I went in the Grifball matchmaking and then i saw a lot of new map, i saw Grifball with jet-pack... i was like ; What tha... Before there was Grifball, and Grifball evolved...

Personnally, nothing will beat the Halo 3's Grifball DXP Weekend... That was amazing. Now the maps in Halo Reach are too much special, and i'd never put a jet-pack, and everything else like Sprint...

If you think like me, please make it know.

post-28171-0-01608900-1343334838.jpg

RIP Double Exp Weekend, with your Wonderful Grifball Games :(

I feel you man and I agree with you 50% I think the sprint and jet pack aren't what grifball is about. The maps on the other hand are 100% fine with me if you remember in the halo 3 they had huge greatly made maps just as in halo reach (halo 3 maps are better in some sense.) As I said in my last post PLW (play learn win) halo 3 is over and your like me you miss the good ol' halo grifball dearly but we need to adapt and continue. RIP HALO 3 GRIFBALL

Yeah the betrayal are... raging -.- But I agree Sarge, map are ok, but what i mean is that... i'm exhausted of Universe Forge... Always the same landscape... It finish to be boring... that's my opinion, but i agree with you Sarge.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I am not a fan of GrifBall, but yes, the jet pack is a little ridiculous. I don't really see the problem with Sprint though. Oh well. Like I said I am not a fan of it, and it seems every time I go into it, it seems like a nightmare to me.

I'm not a crazy fan of the "alternative" versions of Grifball, being a far larger fan of the "Classic" variant. I just find they add too many variables to what should be one of the simplest gametypes on Reach. I wouldn't say it ruins the game.. but it does kind of water it down for me.