What's the best weapon for a Default Setting game ?

CAMS24

Hi Everyone!

I sometimes play in Big Team Battle, Team Slayer, Double Team, etc. And i'm wondering (Yes, i'm wondering a lot of things) what is the best weapon for a Default Setting Game, i mean, a normal slayer game (Not SWAT, Living Dead, Grifball, etc.) ?

*Please, i don't want everyone to answer ''The Rocket Luncher'' xd but you're free then tell me which weapon is the best in a Slayer mode game :)

****Correction**** What's the best weapon for every map. In some map there's a rocket, in other no. So in every map, for you, which weapon is the greatest ?

post-28171-0-43355700-1343325698_thumb.jpg

This matters hugely on what map your on like hemorrage you would want to pick up the sniper but on a close counters map like countdown you would wanna pick up the sword. My personal favorite for every map is the DMR.

sniper ok they just made it the ultimate weapon for everything with good ammo ,accuracy,and strength(I have repeatedly been one-shotted on the leg with full shields)just not the best for rate of fire(still good for that)

no for all game modes. Thats what the team snipers playlist is for