Why cant we pick up grenades??

Victory Element

If the Grenades are truly more powerful now than it def makes sense to limit how many grenades people will have. Obviously there will still be grenade spawns on the maps but those will get picked up quick. Sounds like 343i is really thinking things out. I am excited

i would imagine that if grenades can be called in as ordinace, it would be specialty grenades like the Promethean grenade and not the basic frag. But who knows...it will be an interesting first couple weeks when Halo 4 launches to figure out the ins and outs

i would imagine that if grenades can be called in as ordinace, it would be specialty grenades like the Promethean grenade and not the basic frag. But who knows...it will be an interesting first couple weeks when Halo 4 launches to figure out the ins and outs

there is also the mysterious "fourth grenade" that we dont know about yet. I wonder what it will end up like......

hopefully not like the other halo 3 grenades. Spike grenades are like the same as plasma, the flame ones werent that effective in mutliplayer...........

but this is a time to celebrate...

400th post!!!! :band: :laughing: :thumbsup: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hide: :laughing: :fun: :fun: :band:

Wow, we are spartan super-soldiers. We can handle more grenade than regular humans. C'mon 343, when I die from a single frag that is a meter away with almost full shields, I feel like I am wearing crappy composite armor instead if MJOLNIR. Hopefully, they know what to do with the grenades. Maybe in Halo 5, we can get our smaller Halo 3 grenades back.

I would have to both disagree and agree with you Ryu...too many times I have been killed from 1 single grenade that wasnt even directly under my feet. But than other times I can run over 2-3 grenades and not die, or have an enemy run over 2-3 grenades and not die. The grenades are too inconsistent in Reach personally.

I would have to both disagree and agree with you Ryu...too many times I have been killed from 1 single grenade that wasnt even directly under my feet. But than other times I can run over 2-3 grenades and not die, or have an enemy run over 2-3 grenades and not die. The grenades are too inconsistent in Reach personally.

Very true. Same here. I think Bungie just didn't fine tune them enough.

Has it been confirmed that there is a 4th grenade? Or is it just speculation?

i'm pretty sure 343 simply said they will have 4 grenade types, and we have seen 3 so far.

i'm going to start a new topic where you can come up with ideas for the 4th grenade, check it out and put in some ideas