Halo combat evolved anniversary news

Guest FreeSETHMAN

Guest FreeSETHMAN

​After getting lots and I mean lots of money the game did not look like what we payed for it looks really good but not much features as we want with the new halo 4 and maybe halo 2 anniversary will them be good

my head hurts trying to understand what you have typed :(

'Halo Anniversary made a lot of money but wasn't what I expected, it looks good but it's lacking as many features as I want to see in Halo 4 and any potential remake of Halo 2: do you think they will be good?'

At least, that's what I think he meant...

OT: We were told that it would be exactly the same game, just with remastered audio and video, and that's exactly what we got.

While there's nothing wrong with starting a thread, please try and focus on one topic, and develop it a bit. There's no point trying to make a thread about three completely separate things at once, especially when you haven't really offered anything of substance to base discussion on. It also doesn't help that what you're trying to say is basically illegible and completely disjointed, and that the title has nothing to do with what I hesitantly term the 'content' of the thread.

If you want to make a thread about how Anniversary didn't live up to your expectations, by all means do so. But give it a title that suggests that the topic is going to be about your opinion, keep it focused on that topic, explain why you hold that view, and try to make it sure it actually provides something worth discussing. Post count doesn't mean anything, but each new topic bumps all the older ones further down the board. It makes it less likely that other, interesting threads will actually be replied to, so please make sure you have something at least of substance before you hit that 'post' button. Nobody is going to care how many posts you have, but they will start getting annoyed if your determination to increase that number starts interfering with their ability to find content relevant to their interests.

Requesting this thread be locked.

• Like 3