Banned for Quitting too many games

Pointman 585635

I have an issue with the fact that when trying to register a complaint, you get the run around and ultimately no real definite solution. Case in point; the short version is that , I was playing Reach with my friends when after attempting to load a map for the 2 to 3rd time I was kicked out of the match with a warning, stating that I quit too many games. My friends and family are usually waiting on me to eat dinner, go somewhere, or whatever the case be, I never, let me be perfectly clear that you understand this, NEVER EVER quit a game when i'm playing REACH; NEVER!! They will wait or go without me.

Getting back to my problem. I did say long story short, so, the problem was a hair line fracture starting from the center circle on my disk to about a quarter of the way out. I verified this with my friends disk and, there was no more load failures. Now, I understand that the penalties are in place for people who abuse the system, but mine was a circumstance beyond my control. Had I know that there was a hair line fracture in my disk, I would have simple bought another one and problem solved. But this didn't come to light until I got a disk error message, and cleaned my disk and found the crack.

The problem is I have talked to Xbox, Bungie, and now posting my disdain with 343 industries, on the fact that I cannot get anyone to remove the ban on my account that is not rightfully warranted.

Regards, Pointman 585635