What is your highest amount of kills in one match?

Sarge

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I have had matches where I managed to get around 25 - 35 kills with say around 3-5 deaths during the game (Rarely without dying), I've also had a nice amount of perfections in my Halo history. But, I'd have to say on Halo 3 when I was playing lonewolves slayer, I managed to get 20 sniper kills, 18 of them being headshots and 5 kills being well places BR shots to the head, I also got a killionaire with the sniper, 6 of them being with the sniper and 4 with the BR. That was back in the day when I had the right mind set (I did love watching MLG back then), I couldn't do this today due to not playing Halo 3 in two years, haha. I'd like to think my BR skills are returning but I don't play enough to really get better.

350 in one life. Team Slayer clan battle. Basically standing there shooting everyone who spawned with a sniper while i was in a huge base which is almost impossible to get in. Must have got about 5 Unfriiginbelievables. Map is called Panther Palace.

Well it usually depends what game type and Halo game I am playing on, if I play on Halo: Reach

Slayer: 25 - 35 and usually 5 deaths

Big Team Battle- 45 4 Deaths

Living Dead- 50 Kills Usually 2 Deaths

I don't know I usually get more than averge kills a game

Reach_MPBeta_Jetpack02.png

Edited by тυ¢кєя

My high score is 42 kills 8 deaths in BTB CTF in Halo 4.

On a side note, I went back to Reach for a quick game or 2 and saw a guy on our team go 63-0. He was in a banshee so that's understandable, but it's the highest amount of kills I've ever seen someone get. Plus, the enemy team couldn't leave their spawns because they would die before they could move.

They ended up all quitting except for 2 and it was actually quite hilarious to watch.

• 2 weeks later...