TES V:Skyrim: Dawnguard

SnydeHyde

i got it and i love it! i didnt think it was possible but werewolves are even better now! and vamp lords are pretty awesome too, i chose both factions but i did the vamps first, but i like the dawn guard better cause i can kill vamps and still be a werewolf, and the dragon bone weapons are awesome!

i have not got it i can't see any reason to either i play 60+ hours on the non DLC so m good there (kyrimis not the best game ever) IMO

IMO Skyrim is the best game ever made. And I'd love being a vampire lord whenever I want I just don't have the money ahah.

• 2 weeks later...

Eh. I was one of the beta testers for it. I was really excited when I got it. By the time I finished it, I was very disappointed with it. I only played the DG side, and my hubby played the Vamp side. But the reason for being disappointed, is due to the fact that in general, it is not a long DLC. In fact, the reason for it being long is due to the fact that half the quests don't have quest markers. I prefer them. Most people don't like them. But sadly, the trailer lets on to things that it is not. All those neat thing they show you in the trailer look like they are only for the vamp side, but when you play it, its for both sides. I would have preferred it to where both side had their own special weapons and abilities. So if I had to rate it 1 through 10, I would give it a 4. And that's saying something because I am a huge TES fan. I might have started on Oblivion, but I was hooked the moment I got the hand of the game.

• 4 years later...
  • 2 years later...