From what we have seen so far, what does everyone think of Halo 4?

Archangel Tyrael

Remember, these are my opinions. This does not count for any majority saying. I want to hear what everyone has to say on my opinion and post your own. Keep it civil guys, thanks.

Pros:

• Amazing graphics
  • New weapons and old
  • Continuation of Master Chief's story (new trilogy)
  • Maps built for a competitive style gameplay
  • Balancing seems high priority with 343i
  • Gameplay looks good for not being completely done, very good actually
  • New enemies
  • Spartan Ops (looks very promising!)
  • A new Ranking system
  • New armor abilities (look balanced except i have concerns for promethean vision)
  • Custom loadouts
  • Weapon and Armor skins
  • Perks (seems really good)
  • Spartan points (similiar to credits in Reach are returning to buy things)
  • New Gametypes such as infinity slayer that will introduce random drop locations for you to call in if you have gained a certain number of points. (power weapons of course and overshield)
  • Grenade and weapon indicators
  • Return of Forge and customs
  • Focusing on better story telling, expressions and drama and the music soundtrack!

Cons:

• The Character Models look similar to crysis and so do the sounds. (especially the movement with your gear and the death sound)
  • No Elites for Multiplayer (not confirmed to be in forge or customs)
  • No Beta (not exactly a Con but would be good to have had a open public beta)

• Like 8

I'm liking Halo 4 from what I've seen

They've ramped up the graphics yet again which is good, they look beautiful

The character models do look good but I agree looks a tiny bit like crisis models

the real gunfire sounds is a plus and will be an odd feel to the shooting I think, just wondering how the energy weapons sound in comparison to the human ballistic weapon sounds.

I'm not too worried about the armour abilities to be honest or the sprint.

I love the whole game of halo 4, well I loved every game, hardly had a doubt about, its cool that you are more indepth to what your spartan looks like, the inner plating and backback thingy and so much more. The campaign will be sweet, and I will actually finally spend sometime in forge because it got easier!

It look's pretty good although Halo 4 is the death nell of the Elite/Sangheili player's

This one is concerned about the future of the Sangheili. Ryu thinks that Halo 5 could resurrect the Sangheili community with all of this uproar.

Ryu likes all he has seen except for the removal of the Sangheili for Matchmaking, even though he is not greatly fond of controlling them. Perhaps the future will hold brighter hopes for us.

• Like 1

It looks amazing. Graphically it will dominate the gaming community, that much I know. I feel that the inclusion of AA's and loadouts could either refresh the series and make it another really exciting chapter of the Halo saga or send it spinning off-course never to fully regain it's crown as king of the FPS's. From the gameplay we've seen so far I find it nearly impossible to discern which outcome might prevail.

However, if the words of many a players who have had the exciting opportunity to tour the fantastic world of Halo 4 at E3, RTX, and SDCC... one might come to the conclusion that Halo 4 is turning out to be the best Halo game to date. Better than Halo 3 and maybe even Halo 2.

My hopes are high.

:)

• Like 1