Halo 4 light rifle

GODSABOMINATION

What is that gun? Is it basically a sniper rifle? It looks pretty powerful to be among basic rifles

343i said it would be something like the Carbine/DMR when without zoom, once you Zoom it, it can shoot as powerful as a Sniper.

I meant in Halo CE, 2, 3, ODST, and Reach. Covenant weapons hurt them more than human weapons do.

Covenant plasma weapons (plasma rifle, plasma pistol, etc) do more damage to shields and less damage to health. Projectile weapons (Carbine, Needle Rifle, BR, etc.) do equal damage to health and shields.

Covenant plasma weapons (plasma rifle, plasma pistol, etc) do more damage to shields and less damage to health. Projectile weapons (Carbine, Needle Rifle, BR, etc.) do equal damage to health and shields.

Then I guess it was just Halo CE. In the game manual it tells you Covenant weapons do more damage to the Covenant.

Then I guess it was just Halo CE. In the game manual it tells you Covenant weapons do more damage to the Covenant.

I think we all thought that but I think Human weapon's are more effective against soft target's(Flood and Covenant with no shielding) and Covenant plasma weapon's are more toward's shielded enemies and Promeathean weapon's are a mix of both

I think we all thought that but I think Human weapon's are more effective against soft target's(Flood and Covenant with no shielding) and Covenant plasma weapon's are more toward's shielded enemies and Promeathean weapon's are a mix of both

I can go find the quote in the manual.

Edit: "The Covenant seem more vulnerable to these weapons, so take advantages of this weakness whenever possible." (page 20)

My point still stands forerunner weapons could do more damage to Prometheans.