My halo 4 mlg playlist ( plz give ur input)

GODSABOMINATION

Starting weapon BR / or DMR

sprint enable

power weapons : promeathean vision / thruster

Sniper , scatter shot , rockets , Sticky detonator

Custom powerup : over shield

team slayer

I would like to make to wear those " power weapons " can be put in an custom ordnance meaning only those weapons above will drop!

I'm pretty sure it will tho an of course classic halo 3 settings will be great!

• Like 1

See I really dont see the use of Promethean visions...Halo 4 already seems more team based so your teamates will be a factor in pinpointing the enemy players. Also if you know how to use the radar, you can locate and generally track the movements of the enemy. If it is MLG, I dont think PV should be in the playlist.

I think MLG should just adapt to the current settings. Honestly, BRs don't make other MLG games. Why should it define Halo 4?

I guess I would keep the current movement settings, but keep AA's out. Keep sprint in. Starting weapon could be AR, BR, or DMR based on gametype.

Honestly, I think I could out AR some MLG players. They should get to know it better. XD

All bashing and joking aside, I'd like to see this. MLG shouldn't be pampered and nurtured like a child. It needs to grow and adapt.

• Like 1

Personally I think MLG has become very overrated. When I have been paired up with a MLG or supposed MLG, they are just as good as me. Often times it is the luck of the draw as to what the situation presents if the enemy or I should die. However, often in the game lobbies they whine too much about how Halo has changed and is no longer MLG enough. I think MLG has been pampered for far too long and has lost its hardcoreness.

• Like 1

MLG would be more popular in Halo today if Bungie would have given no bloom settings earlier. I highly doubt any automatic weapons will make it into the gametypes since they frown upon spray and pray weapons, but you never know. Promethean vision probably won't make the cut either because map awareness should be because of team communication and positioning rather than a spamable AA. Sprint is an iffy subject, personally I would rather them just up movement speed and drop sprint. Ordinance drops would most likely be taken out unless you can make them timed, but even then that would somewhat diminish the need of teams controlling power weapons since they will all get notified when the next one drops (aka no need for timing their spawns themselves).

Team Slayer would most likely be something like this:

Starting stuff: BR (maybe carbine), 2 frag or 1 frag and 1 plasma, sprint if they use it or no AA if they don't.

Weapons on map: carbine, br, dmr, and very few automatic weapons if they are actually used, grenades

Power weapons: snipe, rockets, shotgun/scattershot, sticky detonator if they decide to use it

Power ups: overshield and camo, maybe a power boost, doubt they would use the speed boost, thruster, maybe jetpack

Score to win: 50

Don't expect anything drastically different for MLG settings unless they start to open up what weapons they want in or if AA's are more balanced. Also keep in mind that MLG wants the better team to win based off both individual skill and teamwork, not randomness.

i do agree with what has been said by Tallgeese and Ryu Hayabusa. The mlg is pampered too much, they whine if they dont get the specific things they want. I think the mlg needs a little more diversity, if the players are able to adapt to all kinds of situations, then they are truly good. Just hitting a few headshots seems a little plain and only shows how well you can aim, it doesnt make you a good player in competitive modes. People complain about noobs so they go to play mlg, but if they are so good, why dont they wreck the noobs?? a good player should be able to dominate on a regular playlist as well as mlg

also...

300th post!!! :fun: :fun: :thumbsup: :clap: :band:

i do agree with what has been said by Tallgeese and Ryu Hayabusa. The mlg is pampered too much, they whine if they dont get the specific things they want. I think the mlg needs a little more diversity, if the players are able to adapt to all kinds of situations, then they are truly good. Just hitting a few headshots seems a little plain and only shows how well you can aim, it doesnt make you a good player in competitive modes. People complain about noobs so they go to play mlg, but if they are so good, why dont they wreck the noobs?? a good player should be able to dominate on a regular playlist as well as mlg

You do realize that the pro's had 50's in practically any playlist they felt like getting one in, and they got them with ease, right?

Just because MLG doesn't include every single thing in their games doesn't mean that they pros necessarily suck with them or don't know how to use them.

Thanks for the input guys!!!! Really appreciate the comments keep em coming plz!!! I loved halo 3 mlg halo reach I'm not really a fan of mlg in their but it's cool to play every now an then... I feel they might change up mlg to wear now they'll have mlg DMR slayer where u spawn with dmrs an or BR slayer? Where u spawn with BR!!! I def want to see light rifle!! I hear it's a 3 round burst but when scoped in its single shot! And the pros who played halo 4 says halo is back ... I'm excited

also...

300th post!!! :fun: :fun: :thumbsup: :clap: :band:

Thank you. Honestly, I met up with a fellow who was supposedly payed good money for playing games. We decided to go 1v1. He demanded we play MLG settings. I said, "No, we are going to play a few different Gametypes including MLG." He wrecked me in the MLG match. When we played everything else, he got wrecked. Some of them honestly can't play unless the games cater to what they have been playing for years. Anyone can do that! I respect some of them, but mostly, they can't play the game hardcore anymore. I remember when I was scared to try 1v1 matches with them...
  • Like 1

Thank you. Honestly, I met up with a fellow who was supposedly payed good money for playing games. We decided to go 1v1. He demanded we play MLG settings. I said, "No, we are going to play a few different Gametypes including MLG." He wrecked me in the MLG match. When we played everything else, he got wrecked. Some of them honestly can't play unless the games cater to what they have been playing for years. Anyone can do that! I respect some of them, but mostly, they can't play the game hardcore anymore. I remember when I was scared to try 1v1 matches with them...

its good to see that someone has my same perspective. Some of the players dont play anything but mlg and when they try other stuff, they get wrecked. And whats the fun if the mlg playlist hardly changes for each new game......... its gets too boring for me. It is highly competitive, but i prefer situations where anything can happen and you have to adapt to it

its good to see that someone has my same perspective. Some of the players dont play anything but mlg and when they try other stuff, they get wrecked. And whats the fun if the mlg playlist hardly changes for each new game......... its gets too boring for me. It is highly competitive, but i prefer situations where anything can happen and you have to adapt to it

Yes, which is why I think the MLG playlist should only have one difference at the most. Either no Sprint, or no AA's. They will get what they want, but it should be limited.