Halo 4; preorder or not?

Church

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will you preorder Halo 4?

• Yes, the base $60 edition.
    • Yes, the $100 Limited edition.
    • Probably not. I'll buy it later, new or used.
    • Halo 4? What's that?
    • I don't like the direction that the Halo series is going, I probably won't preorder OR buy later.
    • Halo 4 Limited Edition console.

Halo 4 is the next big installment in the famed Halo series. The rumored beginning of a brand new trilogy, Halo 4 is being developed by 343 Industries, the same company that took over for Bungie and brought us the spectacular Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary Edition. So now, only a little over three months from the long-awaited release, everyone is misquoting Shakespeare, saying; "To preorder, or not to preorder: that is the question." Sure, we've been told all about the epic things in store for Halo 4, but is it worth shelling out a hundred and five bucks to get the Limited Edition? Is it even worth $65 for the basic one? You pick.

-Church

P.S. If you pick option 4 in the multiple choice, YOU HAD BETTER RESIGN YOUR COMMISSION OR GET BANHAMMERED!!!

jk lol

--------------------------------------------NEW UPDATE------------------------------------------------------------------

THERE IS NOW A LIMITED EDITION 320GB CONSOLE AVAILABLE!!!

• Like 2

The 360 Bundle would be cool if it comes with the LE bonus content. If it does not than I would personally just wait for the next Xbox. Plus my Reach Bundle is still going strong and looks more streamlined.

The LE comes with 3 future map packs which totally makes the LE wort it right there.

I would pre-order if I had the money but I'm getting airsoft equipment so I can't

you need to get you're prioritites straight.........

but anyways, preoreder the LE. you get the preorder bonus plus all the goodies that you get from spending a little extra cash.

i've had $100 saved up and i was waiting for something that i really wanted to spend it on. When the LE got announced, i almost wet my pants....$100.....bingo

• Like 1